• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Can you at least address to my point that it is very hard to fun of Nazis? How do you even do that tbh?

I am genuinely curious at this point.

See, there aren't many 1940s Nazis running around these days. What Jenna makes fun of is the 2023 Nazis. The ones who put their money in Jewish banks, watch television shows written and produced by Jews, and then secretly fantasize about how they're going to defeat the evil kikes by handing out flyers.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I kinda invented incorporating nazi stuff in bits around here, hoo hoo.

IMG_20230426_075422.jpg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
See, there aren't many 1940s Nazis running around these days. What Jenna makes fun of is the 2023 Nazis. The ones who put their money in Jewish banks, watch television shows written and produced by Jews, and then secretly fantasize about how they're going to defeat the evil kikes by handing out flyers.
Nigga there are no 2023 nazis. They might hate jews but that doesn't qualify them for 'nazis'. Do you thinkg White niggas living in Louisiana countryside know about mein kampf?

Jenna

Forum Clout
You can’t be this stupid. The board makes fun of “Nazis” all the time. I fucking linked you the entire subsection where we do so. My point about Reddit is that there aren’t “NAZI HATE THREADS” where we criticize Hitler because it’s a trite fucking concept done to death. I once again go back to why you’re so fucking butthurt about this, you goddamn kike.

Read some of the posts on the Radio criticism forum. I know you’re only into Patrick and proving you can rap in Off Topic so you won’t get most of the shit there. But i’m the one from Kiwifarms…right. sure.

I ask you to find one specific thread and you say "here's an entire forum".

Do you want me to explain the difference between forums and threads? Or do you just want to continue to argue like Patrick. Specific proof? Read a book, child. It's all there.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I ask you to find one specific thread and you say "here's an entire forum".
Yeah it’s almost like my point was that there were many threads on that forum to the point where I couldn’t look through them all. And once again you’re proving my point of being a Kiwifag. So obsessed with Patrick and defending jews in Off Topic you’ve never visited the Radio Criticism forum once. No idea theres even a single thread on there bashing Republicans. If you visited it even once you’d know what i’m talking about. There’s just too many references for your pea brain to get though. “Who’s this Ben Dovid guy? How does he know so much about the show?” You two would probably get along well. You can guess as to why.
Do you want me to explain the difference between forums and threads? Or do you just want to continue to argue like Patrick. Specific proof? Read a book, child. It's all there.
Once again you’re insanely bad at reading people and you’re a mentally deprived idiot. It’s almost every thread on that fucking forum. How about you use whatever brain cells you have left, pick out a random thread in there, and read it.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Yeah it’s almost like my point was that there were many threads on that forum to the point where I couldn’t look through them all. And once again you’re proving my point of being a Kiwifag. So obsessed with Patrick and defending jews in Off Topic you’ve never visited the Radio Criticism forum once. No idea theres even a single thread on there bashing Republicans. If you visited it even once you’d know what i’m talking about. There’s just too many references for your pea brain to get though. “Who’s this Ben Dovid guy? How does he know so much about the show?” You two would probably get along well. You can guess as to why.

Once again you’re insanely bad at reading people and you’re a mentally deprived idiot. It’s almost every thread on that fucking forum. How about you use whatever brain cells you have left, pick out a random thread in there, and read it.

Oneeeee thread Sue. We're looking for just oneeeeeeee thread.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
@Jenna your Vocaroo was awful and whatever this thread is, I don’t care. But please please please don’t validate @gassers and respond to him. He desperately wants acceptance by Owen and he’s trying to makes his “bones” through you. You’re both faggots and you’re a jew, but @gassers is the worst ever.
Stop trying to ride @gassers coattails you unremarkable nothing, Jenna might not even be a upper midcard heel, but you aren't even on the card, faggot.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Oneeeee thread Sue. We're looking for just oneeeeeeee thread.
I’m not doing the work for you faggot. I’d show you a thread and you’d take one comment out of it to show “See? It’s not a nazi bashing because this guy supports Anthony!!!” See unlike you I actually use the forums to read about O&A. I’ve seen the threads where everytime Ant makes fun of a black baby dying people go “too far”. Go fuck yourself faggot. Delete your account. Kill yourself. I don’t care. You’re the only user on here I actually dislike because you’re such a fucking small brained retard. It’s a shame we lost Nigger Jim, a literal schizophrenic, and got to keep you.