• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
What made him post it in the first place? Did he listen to it before he posted it? He seppuku’d himself out of nowhere in front of everyone.
In some faggot threads about users "Unexpected Talents" he mentioned his ability as a rap god. I made a thread requesting a vocaroo of him performing his art and here we are.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
View attachment 138332
Like fucking clockwork. Just one ear out the other. Nothing I do or say can convince you. Now tell me that’s another Patrick line, baby boy. Apparently that’s all you’re familiar with on this forum besides getting raped daily by @NoBacon , the schizophrenic pastor.

You know what would shut me up? Actually finding a thread like you promised me. You have to resort to arguably the most severe form of racism - cheering for the death of little kids because they belong to a specific racial group - to prove your point.

Your little ad hominem insults are cute, btw. Can tell I've really upset you more than anyone else in the thread. Oopsie doodles!

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You know what would shut me up? Actually finding a thread like you promised me. You have to resort to arguably the most severe form of racism - cheering for the death of little kids because they belong to a specific racial group - to prove your point.

Your little ad hominem insults are cute, btw. Can tell I've really upset you more than anyone else in the thread. Oopsie doodles!
download (97).jpeg
Do you even know what this bit is? You're worse than Dan... magatards and libtards receive equal hate.. as do jews and muslims and jesus fags

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
Start the Nazi Hate Thread.

Be the change you want in the world, Jenna.
If he doesn't, someone should. Lotta problems with those guys.
Can you at least address to my point that it is very hard to fun of Nazis? How do you even do that tbh?

I am genuinely curious at this point.
4B694CF300000578-5641759-image-a-38_1524358098397.jpg
Can you find anything funny about this picture?