• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
My negotiations with @Riccardo Bosi to be part of the show fell apart over not wanting to sign multiyear contracts.. maybe you can negotiate him in and we capture lightning in a bottle here.
Aussie bastard doesn't want to move the decimal point over for merchandise sales, Hellholster.

Let him go film smut videos with Jason Ellis.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

Now you sound like a German mad scientist!

Aren't you proving my point though? You come into this thread all upset claiming this forum isn't a bunch of faggot nazis obsessing over Jews, now you're doing an exaggerated Jew voice trying to suck up and get ribs. I'll hang up and listen for your response.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Whenever you think he’s done, he’s climbing the turnbuckle again, funsters.

IMG_1110.jpeg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I mean my first vocaroo has caused so much buzz and controversy.

I know Sue and hellhole are anxious for the sequel but I'm enjoying myself watching them demand I say something with my "real" voice.

I'd like to hear more about how I'm very stupid and not smart and haven't worked you into a shoot. Also more analysis into the motivations behind my shitposting.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I will get @Riccardo Bosi on board, I'm working on it as we speak, we do want a Lucy segment on the show though, it's a deal-breaker.
There's always a deal to be made but sometimes both sides come in with "immovable" requirements that end up just being anchors for their negotiating position. You know I won't run with a lucy segment for every episode just as I understand you guys won't go for a diarrhea fountain of the week segment... What concessions will you make to have this lucy segment be more palatable on my end? Will it be discussing her rapid aging? I appreciate you trying to facilitate talks as maintaining a line of communication is key to avoiding conflict.