• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

You don't have to get upset. It's just a silly messageboard. Maybe go back to kiwifarms as I've heard haikus can be calming.

1670433911275749.jpg

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
I can. But they are not 'nazis'.

The below are, don't know how to make fun of them, some of them do look goofy though.

View attachment 138350
They did a bunch of meth and took on half the world instead of just thinking for a few minutes after reclaiming the Sudetenland and as a result jew bankers rallied the world against them, their leader killed himself in a basement, and their descendants look Russian. That's kinda funny.

Jenna

Forum Clout
This reply reminds me of toxic exes i have dealt with over the years, you argue like a scorned woman.

I just had Vietnam flashbacks.

I just want Sue to calm down before he has a stroke. If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
In the first half, I was gonna throw Stupid Jenna some props for dragging the Cumiacels to the surface and bopping them like whack a mole. They knew he was talking about them so they felt compelled to reply defensively. He had a lot of you dwopes looking stupid defending yourselves.

The only Jew Hate on here nauseating is Mewler because she's trying to use it to bond herself closer to the forums, and she's not even funny with it.

But in the second half, 0ldb0yz comes through fudda show with the opie-voice voxaroos, smashing the haters. These FAWKING dwopes that we have to share a Radio Forum with...

Jenna

Forum Clout
In the first half, I was gonna throw Stupid Jenna some props for dragging the Cumiacels to the surface and bopping them like whack a mole. They knew he was talking about them so they felt compelled to reply defensively. He had a lot of you dwopes looking stupid defending yourselves.

The only Jew Hate on here nauseating is Mewler because she's trying to use it to bond herself closer to the forums, and she's not even funny with it.

But in the second half, 0ldb0yz comes through fudda show with the opie-voice voxaroos, smashing the haters. These FAWKING dwopes that we have to share a Radio Forum with...

The angry vocaroos are easily the best part of the thread. I want to bait him into one more before he calms down.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I’m gonna produce a “hang” talk show hosted by Hellhole and 0ldb0yz with those golden voices. Fawk
My negotiations with @Riccardo Bosi to be part of the show fell apart over not wanting to sign multiyear contracts.. maybe you can negotiate him in and we capture lightning in a bottle here.