• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-toast-9.h473.w710.gif

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
What the fuck are you talking about? You can’t respond to what i’m saying so you’re inventing shit. We make fun of Nazis and racists all the time. What the fuck do you call making fun of Joe, Ant, Gavin, Steven Crowder, etc? You’re so fucking sensitive over this jewish shit it’s actually insane. I’m not a jew. I see people posting about jews and I ignore it because it doesn’t affect me. I’m gay. I see people making jokes or serious statements about fags. You know why I don’t write paragraphs about how love is love? BECAUSE I DONT FUCKING CARE! And I accept that it’s either jokes or peoples minds are made up. What are you even trying to accomplish here? Change peoples minds on Jews? Get them to stop joking about them? Good luck retard.

You could not be worse at reading people. And who’s the hysterical faggot here? Me tired of your nonsense or you on a 7 page sperg out over anti-kikery.

Find me one recent thread where everyone is making fun of Nazis and/or racists. If they're as widespread as you claim, you should have no problem finding one. I'll wait.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Find me one recent thread where everyone is making fun of Nazis and/or racists. If they're as widespread as you claim, you should have no problem finding one. I'll wait.

What the actual fuck are you not getting about this? I’m sorry we don’t have a “Nazi hate thread”. You’re welcome to start one. The reason there isn’t one is because you can find a fucking thousand of them on Reddit. Kike and fag hate is edgy and can’t be told anywhere else. The more taboo something is the more funny it is. And some of us just genuinely hate these people. I once again go back to why you even give a fuck. You’re a thin skinned faggot. Fucking lighten up.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

What the actual fuck are you not getting about this? I’m sorry we don’t have a “Nazi hate thread”. You’re welcome to start one. The reason there isn’t one is because you can find a fucking thousand of them on Reddit. Kike and fag hate is edgy and can’t be told anywhere else. The more taboo something is the more funny it is. And some of us just genuinely hate these people. I once again go back to why you even give a fuck. You’re a thin skinned faggot. Fucking lighten up.

This is why I don't take you seriously. You argue the board makes fun of Nazis all the time, then two seconds later "yeah nobody makes of Nazis because they do that on reddit"!

Provide receipts, don't argue like Rick. There is no such thing as cancel culture, child. It simply does not exist. I am sorry you are too stupid to realize this.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
This is why I don't take you seriously. You argue the board makes fun of Nazis all the time, then two seconds later "yeah nobody makes of Nazis because they do that on reddit"!

Provide receipts, don't argue like Rick. There is no such thing as cancel culture, child. It simply does not exist. I am sorry you are too stupid to realize this.
Start the Nazi Hate Thread.

Be the change you want in the world, Jenna.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

Can you at least address to my point that it is very hard to fun of Nazis? How do you even do that tbh?

I am genuinely curious at this point.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Wh

Gassers already answered this.

There’s nothing funny about it. Genuine hatred is just evil. Look at the threads where Anth cheers for the death of children. Lotta laffs in there? No. It’s mostly us calling him a demented faggot that shoulda been culled.

You’re seeking some kind of gay equivalency that doesn’t exist. Jews are 100x funnier than genuinely evil people.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You can’t be this stupid. The board makes fun of “Nazis” all the time. I fucking linked you the entire subsection where we do so. My point about Reddit is that there aren’t “NAZI HATE THREADS” where we criticize Hitler because it’s a trite fucking concept done to death. I once again go back to why you’re so fucking butthurt about this, you goddamn kike.
Read some of the posts on the Radio criticism forum. I know you’re only into Patrick and proving you can rap in Off Topic so you won’t get most of the shit there. But i’m the one from Kiwifarms…right. sure.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Can you at least address to my point that it is very hard to fun of Nazis? How do you even do that tbh?

I am genuinely curious at this point.
He doesn’t fucking understand this. Reddit is 24/7 “Uhhmmm, isn’t it funny the master race was all ugly people??” BORING! Heard that take a million times. What I don’t hear is about how jews are money grubbing interest makers. Like I said somethings the less you’re able to say something the funnier it is. Trump is a walking source of comedy. Know why it’s not funny though? BECAUSE EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF HIM!