• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
My rap skills are impeccable and my Jenna voice is adorable.

Let's change the topic so we can continue to believe we're valiantly battling the Jews by... someone handed out flyers at a Trump rally. Yeah! This is a safe space for Nazis with very delicate feelings. Let's all uprib some pictures of Hitler to feel better about ourselves.

Jenna

Forum Clout
I mean what else can anyone do besides that. What plan of action do you propose Jenna?

Clearly step one in the Great Modern Nazi Uprising is handing out flyers at Trump rallies so Rachel Maddow clutches her pearls.

That's a HUGE accomplishment and you all should be very proud.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
IMG_20230722_114333.png

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Clearly step one in the Great Modern Nazi Uprising is handing out flyers at Trump rallies so Rachel Maddow clutches her pearls.

That's a HUGE accomplishment and you all should be very proud.
I mean you are not answering the question. Be straight forward. How do you think we solve this dilemma? This animosity towards Jews? You don't think there is some validity to it.

Hope your answer is not "Whites should make even more compromises on their values"

I mean at what point it is enough?

G

Jenna is doing the low iq NPC Tomlinson tactic of assuming everyone who dislikes jews is a lover of nazi-proudyboy-stormfront-rightwing groupthink
Newsflash: those guys are faggots too

Jew hating and nazism isn’t mutually exclusive
Anyways, my mind is blown

Who would’ve thought a fat guy that larps as a latina child actress full time on a defunct radio forum would be such an unbearable faggot .
… i thought “he” would be cool….

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout

Is it possible to catch aids through a vocaroo clip?

Because that's the gayest shit i have ever heard.

Let's change the topic so we can continue to believe we're valiantly battling the Jews by... someone handed out flyers at a Trump rally. Yeah! This is a safe space for Nazis with very delicate feelings. Let's all uprib some pictures of Hitler to feel better about ourselves.
"Anyhoo, let's change the topic FAST!"

Too late "Jenna". Feed Jenna, the Jewish Nanna?

Shouldn't you be more concerned with this thread? https://new.onaforums.net/threads/tranny-faggot-hate-thread.134/

laugh-the-office.gif

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

The people handing out the flyers say they got a positive reception per Maddow in that clip. And they obviously did. They were not wearing masks and nobody kicked them out.

I don’t remember any reports of so-called Nazis passing out political fliers at big political events in the 90s or the 00s.

Hundreds of people now see that they have options besides D and R. So yeah it made a difference.

You sound like those hysterical pussies who mocked Trump for months in 2016 before he won.

In any case you argue like a kike. “You don’t do anything and aren’t making a difference” to “flyers passed out and people were receptive. Big deal.”

I’m not your cattle and don’t exist for your approval. But I’m happy to point out your kike arguments for all to see.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Nothing more pathetic than a someone trying to curry favour with jews for good goy points.
View attachment 138157
I fucking hate that faggot for more reasons than his Jewishness, but him being one is some icing on the cake.

He's actually kind of like Patty in some ways, endless frivolous lawsuits that he instigates and always loses.

Jenna

Forum Clout
The people handing out the flyers say they got a positive reception per Maddow in that clip. And they obviously did. They were not wearing masks and nobody kicked them out.

I don’t remember any reports of so-called Nazis passing out political fliers at big political events in the 90s or the 00s.

Hundreds of people now see that they have options besides D and R. So yeah it made a difference.

You sound like those hysterical pussies who mocked Trump for months in 2016 before he won.

In any case you argue like a kike. “You don’t do anything and aren’t making a difference” to “flyers passed out and people were receptive. Big deal.”

I’m not your cattle and don’t exist for your approval. But I’m happy to point out your kike arguments for all to see.

Passing out flyers isn't making a difference. You hanging your hat on this being some big accomplishment in your crusade against Jews is a joke.

You guys are just so pointless and ineffective that you'll jump on any tiny thing to prove you're "winning". Palestinians risk their lives fighting the Israeli army, but American Nazis like you proudly hand out flyers.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Passing out flyers isn't making a difference. You hanging your hat on this being some big accomplishment in your crusade against Jews is a joke.

You guys are just so pointless and ineffective that you'll jump on any tiny thing to prove you're "winning". Palestinians risk their lives fighting the Israeli army, but American Nazis like you proudly hand out flyers.
And the Palestinians aren’t winning either.

I like how you get to judge what makes a difference vs what doesn’t. And you telling me it isn’t working makes me want to quadruple down.

Florida wouldn’t pass laws against flyering if it wasn’t effective.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Because this place has become such a faggy echo chamber. I feel like Opie playing Candy Crush while Imagur prattles on about the inevitable day everyone will rise up and kill the Jews!
Why lie? We all know from the off topic chats your dad or friends dad died in 9/11. You get insanely upset that jews get connected to this. This isn’t some ideological fight you’re taking on, it’s PERSONAL SONNY!