• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Again you Gestapo LARPing faggot with a gayer voice than me,

Just so everyone is clear, this is the real thing that Rap God is upset about.

Dude so what, you had a terrible sounding voice, so what? You don’t have enough confidence in yourself to just chuckle about your drunken mistake and call your critics fags?

G

Dude so what, you had a terrible sounding voice, so what? You don’t have enough confidence in yourself to just chuckle about your drunken mistake and call your critics fags?
I gotta say man, you're cool af and not "trying" to be, your nature is at its core "cool". Sorry for the simping.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Just a question from a neutral bystander, if you are not jewish, why is this affecting you so much?

Because this place has become such a faggy echo chamber. I feel like Opie playing Candy Crush while Imagur prattles on about the inevitable day everyone will rise up and kill the Jews!

Don't remind the Proud Boy faggots that society shuns and despises them! Don't remind them their fantasies will never come true, and will only lead to shame and humiliation basically anywhere else on the internet except here, /pol/, and Stormfront.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Is it possible to catch aids through a vocaroo clip?

Because that's the gayest shit i have ever heard.

Forum Clout
Again you Gestapo LARPing faggot with a gayer voice than me, I'm not a Jew. I've dated Jews, I'm friends with Jews, hell tomorrow night I'm gonna hang out with my gay Jewish friend.
Let me know when you go to a gay interracial Jewish wedding, Jenna!

Screenshot_20230727-155538_Chrome.jpg