• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
am i rite

1297199206149.png

Bingo. That's all I'm trying to say here.

Smile to all the Jews you meet. Liberals have made it so that blacks and other nonwhites can openly hate white people as much as they want and suffer zero consequences. But not the other way around!

Must be fun to follow those rules. Count down the hours when you can come back to onaforums and spout nazi faggotry. You're basically a superhero! Clark Kent goes to work, Superman fights the evil people! Never shall a citizen know Superman's true identity!

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Smile to all the Jews you meet. Liberals have made it so that blacks and other nonwhites can openly hate white people as much as they want and suffer zero consequences. But not the other way around!
Smile... when they provide hormones and sex change surgeries for your children
Smile... when they proclaim that you are a domestic terrorist
Smile... when they print endless money and destroy the middle-class
Smile... when they direct public opinion via mainstream media
Smile... when they shoot Palestinian boys in the crotch and don't get in trouble
Smile... when they raise your elderly relative's rent again and again
Smile... when they act as the victim while stabbing you in the back
Smile... when you read these jokes, child.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Smile... when they provide hormones and sex change surgeries for your children
Smile... when they proclaim that you are a domestic terrorist
Smile... when they print endless money and destroy the middle-class
Smile... when they direct public opinion via mainstream media
Smile... when they shoot Palestinian boys in the crotch and don't get in trouble
Smile... when they raise your elderly relative's rent again and again
Smile... when they act as the victim while stabbing you in the back
Smile... when you read these jokes, child.
Why would I smile at any of that?!

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Here's why you're all faggots:

1200x0.jpg

It's a lovely, fashionable logo. Red, white, black.

How many of you are willing to purchase and wear this shirt to the supermarket when you buy your groceries? Send a clear message to everyone shopping for produce where you stand on the Jew Question? You won't get arrested, you might get yelled at or have your picture taken for redditors to mock.

You care so much about hating kikes and you can't even wear the shirt? Wassamattter? Are you afraid of your neighbors finding out, so you keep it secret? Do you live a lie when you're out running errands, terrified to express your Jew hate publicly?

Buy the shirt. Wear the shirt. Live your truth.

Nah, shhhhh! Let's be secretive about it. Let's be anonymous cowards. Log onto a website, then I feel protected. Muh safe space to hate Jews.
You sound like Norton complaining about anons.

“Use your real name” yeah so you can destroy my life. No thanks. I’ll just call you a kike and you can know that millions like me exist and you don’t know who we are.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
That's all I want to hear.

Subservient and obedient to Jews in your everyday life, because you fear the consequences of exposing your dark little secret. Smile at your Jew co-workers, assist your Jew clients. Keep your mouth shut.

Then log onto onaforums and yippie! Time to LARP as a member of the Gestapo! Boy, how fun must it have been in 1940s Germany, going from home to home uncovering hidden jews so you can send them to Dachau. Why'd ya'll have to live in 2023 and not 1940? :(

Isn't the point to expel Jews from society? How are we looking to accomplish that goal when you all keep your mouths shut?
you're typing a lot of words there boss. you definitely don't overthink this. keep it up.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
With jews you lose. Also this explains the jailbait jenna ortega shit ( jews are all pedophiles )
@Jenna is an actual nazi larping as a jew to foster hate against the chosen. They identify each other by using anti-semitic celebrities as avatars.

Like Jenna Ortega, for example.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
@Jenna is an actual nazi larping as a jew to foster hate against the chosen. They identify each other by using anti-semitic celebrities as avatars.

Like Jenna Ortega, for example.
We have no place for antisemitism on this forum.

Jenna

Forum Clout
You sound like Norton complaining about anons.

“Use your real name” yeah so you can destroy my life. No thanks. I’ll just call you a kike and you can know that millions like me exist and you don’t know who we are.

"I'm going to do everything you ask but call you names behind your back!"

Adolph Hitler is smiling down from heaven at your bravery and fortitude. You are truly doing your part muttering "kike" under your breath.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That's all I want to hear.

Subservient and obedient to Jews in your everyday life, because you fear the consequences of exposing your dark little secret. Smile at your Jew co-workers, assist your Jew clients. Keep your mouth shut.

Then log onto onaforums and yippie! Time to LARP as a member of the Gestapo! Boy, how fun must it have been in 1940s Germany, going from home to home uncovering hidden jews so you can send them to Dachau. Why'd ya'll have to live in 2023 and not 1940? :(

Isn't the point to expel Jews from society? How are we looking to accomplish that goal when you all keep your mouths shut?

Are you having a mental health crisis? WTF are you doing right now?

Expel Jews from society?

Nigger my goal is to have some laughs.

NoBacon has won the fight hands down if you’re this worked up.

G

"I'm going to do everything you ask but call you names behind your back!"

Adolph Hitler is smiling down from heaven at your bravery and fortitude. You are truly doing your part muttering "kike" under your breath.
it's soooo weak lol...I mean, Palestinians will win while you shabby goys will lose exactly because of this.

Palestinians lose more than "their dox" or their Panera job...when a Palestinian funster throws a rock at the IDF he condemns his whole family because they bulldoze their house. But does the Palestinian family blame the rock throwing kid? No, they call him a "martyr". And they lose their home, and maybe a child or two gets crushed by the rubble.

But the Palestinians will win, and if it was a fair fight, Palestinians alone would kick out all the Israelis (they are not tough or scary no matter what marketing and fake press they give their military...they are wusses and the average Palestinian peasant can take 2-3 Israelis on his own).

This is the truth.

Jenna

Forum Clout
it's soooo weak lol...I mean, Palestinians will win while you shabby goys will lose exactly because of this.

Palestinians lose more than "their dox" or their Panera job...when a Palestinian funster throws a rock at the IDF he condemns his whole family because they bulldoze their house. But does the Palestinian family blame the rock throwing kid? No, they call him a "martyr". And they lose their home, and maybe a child or two gets crushed by the rubble.

But the Palestinians will win, and if it was a fair fight, Palestinians alone would kick out all the Israelis (they are not tough or scary no matter what marketing and fake press they give their military...they are wusses and the average Palestinian peasant can take 2-3 Israelis on his own).

This is the truth.

Palestinians actually do stand up to the Jews, and are willing to face the consequences of doing so.

Larry from Secaucus takes no such risks. He says goodnight to his Jew boss, then goes home to anonymously do his nazi LARPing.

Are you having a mental health crisis? WTF are you doing right now?

Expel Jews from society?

Nigger my goal is to have some laughs.

NoBacon has won the fight hands down if you’re this worked up.

I'm calling out every one of you phony edgelord internet Nazis, not just NoBacon. He's just the only one that's admitted his family found out about his Nazi obsession and is ashamed of him.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Here's why you're all faggots:

1200x0.jpg

It's a lovely, fashionable logo. Red, white, black.

How many of you are willing to purchase and wear this shirt to the supermarket when you buy your groceries? Send a clear message to everyone shopping for produce where you stand on the Jew Question? You won't get arrested, you might get yelled at or have your picture taken for redditors to mock.

You care so much about hating kikes and you can't even wear the shirt? Wassamattter? Are you afraid of your neighbors finding out, so you keep it secret? Do you live a lie when you're out running errands, terrified to express your Jew hate publicly?

Buy the shirt. Wear the shirt. Live your truth.

Nah, shhhhh! Let's be secretive about it. Let's be anonymous cowards. Log onto a website, then I feel protected. Muh safe space to hate Jews.
This would be like if everytime one of you niggers fagbashed i made new threads trying to desperately convince everyone that sucking cock is awesome and theres nothing weird about taking cock up the ass. And that everyone who thinks its weird is some Westboro Baptist Church retard. You’re either the stupidest user on here or the worst heel ever. Leave it to Boq and Cuntfucker stupid.