• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Here's why you're all faggots:

1200x0.jpg

It's a lovely, fashionable logo. Red, white, black.

How many of you are willing to purchase and wear this shirt to the supermarket when you buy your groceries? Send a clear message to everyone shopping for produce where you stand on the Jew Question? You won't get arrested, you might get yelled at or have your picture taken for redditors to mock.

You care so much about hating kikes and you can't even wear the shirt? Wassamattter? Are you afraid of your neighbors finding out, so you keep it secret? Do you live a lie when you're out running errands, terrified to express your Jew hate publicly?

Buy the shirt. Wear the shirt. Live your truth.

Nah, shhhhh! Let's be secretive about it. Let's be anonymous cowards. Log onto a website, then I feel protected. Muh safe space to hate Jews.
"Why can't these pesky goy just lay down and let (((us))) exterminate them and fill their countries with muslims, africans and many other measures that we would NEVER implement in Israel?"

"I mean, can you at least wear a swastika shirt in public so we can exterminate you first before you are able to tell the others of your group about our great plans for you?"

"Btw, would you mind stop eluding oppression and censorship behind some faggy anonymity? Come out and play! Nothing will happen to you, just look at Kanye. It's not like we can freeze all the assets and bank accounts of a famous multimillionaire overnight or anything... Don't be such little cowards!"

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Tell me if I'm wrong:

You all hate jews and other minorities, but society doesn't let you express these opinions out loud! You might lose your job! So you keep those thoughts hidden through work. Glare at your jew coworker, or black, or whatever you hate. Then log onto onaforums!
Youre wrong, for the most part. But yeah if I said what i thought about a lot of things (even things outside of race, politics, etc) id lose my job so keep my mouth shut and bitch about it to my wife/friends/forum/whatever. Do I have to love every Jew and minority? Why am i not allowed to not like some people?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I am required to be neutral on all politics, as the disclaimer states. I see it as more of a concept car. Is everything as a whole going to be used? No, the entire car will never make it to becoming street legal. But maybe one or two aspects is taken from the concept and used. The entire thread as a whole cannot.

That is what this forum is. satire. Read the disclaimer again. Satire exaggerates things to make a point. Did swift really mean we should eat babies? Well maybe idnk the irish do weird shit. But the point was, if the poor are really the problem why are you not doing something about solving people being poor instead of complaining? Sounds like thats not actually the problem.

Did george soros haarp machine the entire world to believe sandy hook as a test run for using it during covid? Probably not. Is it weird that a lot of jews are in the media, banking and the law? Maybe?

Jenna takes great offence when you soberly post certified facts without comment. Like numbers of Jewish billionaires, % of wealth controlled by Jewish people or the % of Jewish men in positions of power and influence in the US.

You can’t even notice and post numbers without offending Jenna and being called a Nazi.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Youre wrong, for the most part. But yeah if I said what i thought about a lot of things (even things outside of race, politics, etc) id lose my job so keep my mouth shut and bitch about it to my wife/friends/forum/whatever. Do I have to love every Jew and minority? Why am i not allowed to not like some people?

That's all I want to hear.

Subservient and obedient to Jews in your everyday life, because you fear the consequences of exposing your dark little secret. Smile at your Jew co-workers, assist your Jew clients. Keep your mouth shut.

Then log onto onaforums and yippie! Time to LARP as a member of the Gestapo! Boy, how fun must it have been in 1940s Germany, going from home to home uncovering hidden jews so you can send them to Dachau. Why'd ya'll have to live in 2023 and not 1940? :(

Isn't the point to expel Jews from society? How are we looking to accomplish that goal when you all keep your mouths shut?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout

Subservient and obedient to Jews in your everyday life, because you fear the consequences of exposing your dark little secret. Smile at your Jew co-workers, assist your Jew clients. Keep your mouth shut.

Then log onto onaforums and yippie! Time to LARP as a member of the Gestapo! Boy, how fun must it have been in 1940s Germany, going from home to home uncovering hidden jews so you can send them to Dachau. Why'd ya'll have to live in 2023 and not 1940? :(

Isn't the point to expel Jews from society? How are we looking to accomplish that goal when you all keep your mouths shut?

you okay there boss ?

G

am i rite

1297199206149.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Some of us prefer civilised discussion / rule of law to combat hostile alien influence and some of us would rather brutally oppress Palestinians and take action against them like you suggest.