• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's just the repetitiveness of the anti-jew shit

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
IMG_20230727_111947.png

Last edited:

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Since we are asking questions, why do (((you))) feel the need to subvert every nation to ever host your people?

Why do (((you))) camouflage as a White person when you say things like "It's time for us, White people, to be replaced!" But then when non-Whites point the finger at you for being White, you go and hide behind "I'm not White! I'm Jewish!"

Also, (((you))) deny being in control of finance and media, but if anyone points it out, you use your control of finance and media to destroy that person.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Here's why you're all faggots:

1200x0.jpg

It's a lovely, fashionable logo. Red, white, black.

How many of you are willing to purchase and wear this shirt to the supermarket when you buy your groceries? Send a clear message to everyone shopping for produce where you stand on the Jew Question? You won't get arrested, you might get yelled at or have your picture taken for redditors to mock.

You care so much about hating kikes and you can't even wear the shirt? Wassamattter? Are you afraid of your neighbors finding out, so you keep it secret? Do you live a lie when you're out running errands, terrified to express your Jew hate publicly?

Buy the shirt. Wear the shirt. Live your truth.

Nah, shhhhh! Let's be secretive about it. Let's be anonymous cowards. Log onto a website, then I feel protected. Muh safe space to hate Jews.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout

1200x0.jpg

How many of you are willing to purchase and wear this shirt to the supermarket when you buy your groceries? Send a clear message to everyone shopping for produce where you stand on the Jew Question? You won't get arrested, you might get yelled at or have your picture taken for redditors to mock.

You care so much about hating kikes and you can't even wear the shirt? Wassamattter? Are you afraid of your neighbors finding out, so you keep it secret? Do you live a lie when you're out running errands, terrified to express your Jew hate publicly?

Nah, shhhhh! Let's be secretive about it. Let's be anonymous cowards. Log onto a website, then I feel protected. Muh safe space to hate Jews.
TL;DR jenna is big mad

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Tell me if I'm wrong:
You all hate jews and other minorities, but society doesn't let you express these opinions out loud! You might lose your job! So you keep those thoughts hidden through work. Glare at your jew coworker, or black, or whatever you hate. Then log onto onaforums!
I like to imagine a theme song, "Racism time, it's racism time!"
Right? Every single one of you Jew-haters has one person in their life they don't want to admit their Jew-hated towards?
I can't say that any of this applies to me except the Racism Time theme song, but you absolutely nailed that one.
Calling out the whole board for any one thing was unwise, tagging specific users is the tacit move. It also makes for a more compelling promo.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

1200x0.jpg

Where on the doll did the nazi's touch you?
Dont answer that, I already know.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout

1200x0.jpg

You're in a fugue state. Get some lithium and wellbutrin NOW, BOY.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

1200x0.jpg

Lemme break kayfabe.

You seem genuinely upset. I’m not in the BAC, I assume NoBacon has been hammering this.

You’re displaying a vulnerability. Do you think that’s going to make the jewposting slow down? Do you think your argument is going to change anyone’s mind?

The response to anyone pissing you off here should just be calling them a faggot or attacking some vulnerability they’ve shown. You can’t argue a point here when it’s adversarial.

I think this community has done a PFG job not actually turning into stormfront or something, but there’s no way you’re going to stop the racism or antisemitism. You’re just going to accelerate your own harassment.