• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The game was rigged yeah, but they have new avenues for weapons now. They were basically "allowed" to be patronized by duplicitous Iran, up to say, 2021 and suddenly, Turkey, China etc all opened channels with them. These HAMAS guys had paragliders, logistical support/coordination with the West Bank, high tech drones, etc.

The Israeli response will be telling. If this was 9/11ish, and the raids were "allowed" to see an Israeli response, we will find out. But based on the world stage, it looks truly to me, like they got sucker punched and they are "panic mode".

Next step: Egypt's president will call for ceasefire (under Israeli instruction, because they cant remotely handle telling their citizens "we are negotiating with HAMAS for ceasefire terms" because overnight, 4 million out of 8 million of them will take flights back to Brooklyn, NJ, Malibu etc).
boqdoodyhatnew.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Let's not get carried away, here.
I’m not even joking. Baron Friedrich von Steuben was a general for the war who was a known faggot and no one really cared. Alexander Hamilton was believed to be a faggot. Benjamin Franklin was extremely progressive for his time on fags. James Buchanan was a fag and sucked the cock of a vice President. One of John Adams kids was a fag.

Now name a single thing a Muslim has done for our country or people.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I’m not even joking. Baron Friedrich von Steuben was a general for the war who was a known faggot and no one really cared. Alexander Hamilton was believed to be a faggot. Benjamin Franklin was extremely progressive for his time on fags. James Buchanan was a fag and sucked the cock of a vice President. One of John Adams kids was a fag.

Now name a single thing a Muslim has done for our country or people.
Idk funster, how would I know? I don't keep count of muzzie contribution.

Also you are conflating the two, muzzie immigration in the past to Western countries has been very limited (not talking about recent times) whereas gays will always be present in the native population just by virtue of nature.

So it's not an apples to apples comparison.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The dismantlement has begun, and it's all due to the decline and wane of the colonial project's main benefactor.
Kidding aside, you misunderstand. The parasite feeds off the host. The reason the host gets weaker is that the parasite is getting stronger.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Gay mafia boy listen up...Those emo skaters atleast had girlfriends. Every other time in history you'd be clinging on a balcony ledge for dear life, and the pendulum WILL swing. Goes double for the copro

man-hangs-from-balcony_625bd0e007481.jpg
You posted these pics in the wrong order for a left-to-right reading audience. It makes it look like the men climbed back up.