• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You can't retcon my clearcut post. 10 year olds got betrothed to other 10 year olds all the time.
In your backwards fucking country retard. Please explain to me how 10 year olds can consent to a marriage. Oh right, they can’t. And their parents sign the documents for them. Literally entering two children into a lifelong contract against their will. And this isn’t backwards to you for some reason. And in fact more than that it forms a justification for other acts with children to you. You’re not just insane but genuinely twisted.
This is about Israel getting sucker punched for the first time since Yom Kippur (Arab Coalition back then...but this time just lil ole Hamas and its coalition of smaller Palestinian militants, a true indication that (like I said on another thread) if Palestinians were left alone and not sabotaged by everyone (including Arab regimes) they alone could whoop Israel.

Oh look faggot, I said this already back in July:

Don’t know what that has to do with marrying children (which you support) but ok.
Take this all in queer, maybe a dose of geopolitics 101 will flip you towards a more cisgender path.
Ewww don’t put our words in your mouth. That’s not what you think it means. Do you see me talking about Halawwi or whatever retarded gobley gook you talk about? How can I take you seriously when you don’t even have a grasp on English.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You can't retcon my clearcut post. 10 year olds got betrothed to other 10 year olds all the time. You are a histrionic faggot who yaps as much as he yearns for cawk.

This is about Israel getting sucker punched for the first time since Yom Kippur (Arab Coalition back then...but this time just lil ole Hamas and its coalition of smaller Palestinian militants, a true indication that (like I said on another thread) if Palestinians were left alone and not sabotaged by everyone (including Arab regimes) they alone could whoop Israel.

Oh look faggot, I said this already back in July:

Take this all in queer, maybe a dose of geopolitics 101 will flip you towards a more cisgender path.
link.jpg

giphy.gif

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Why do you hate palestinans?
Low IQ monkeys who put missiles on hospitals and wonder why hospitals get bombed in retaliation for terrorist attacks. Smelly goat buggers who cry oppression, yet keep getting kicked out of other Arab countries for being low IQ, high violence monkeys. Them and the Jews deserve each other, I only wish we weren't involved in ANY way

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Geopolitics to BOQ literally means knowing useless information about sand nigger countries we only think about when they start murdering each other. The question is can BOQ wrap his mind around age of consent laws, or how unethical child marriages are, or extrajudicial killings? I could seriously go on about what he doesn’t understand.

@Wisconsin.gov I hate to do your job before you but let me give you a little BOQ PreSUEsion level teaching…Cisgender means someone who isn’t transgender. I’m a faggot, not a tranny, remember? So in your case you would say “hopefully this leads you down a straighter path.” Hey, and that also makes a pun! Get it? Straight path as in forward and right but also fucking pussy. How could you not figure this out? Aren’t you supposed to be an intellectual AND funny?

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
There's a reason not one arab country will take them in.. they are niggers like somalians.
Why do you hate them? They’ve been prisoners your entire life

“Not one Arab country will take term in” - how/why does it makes sense to import an entire country so the Jews can have a new one all to themselves? What you’re saying is akin to saying Canada should just take all amwricans so the immigrants can have usa as their own

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Low IQ monkeys who put missiles on hospitals and wonder why hospitals get bombed in retaliation for terrorist attacks. Smelly goat buggers who cry oppression, yet keep getting kicked out of other Arab countries for being low IQ, high violence monkeys. Them and the Jews deserve each other, I only wish we weren't involved in ANY way
So your beef is their defense/war tactics? Would you like them more if they lined up in an open field to be gunned down by American weapons?

There’s also a full embargo on them. These soo called missiles and rockets are equivalent to a 7th graders science experiment

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
There is no such thing as a two state solution. The USA did it best no matter how evil it was. We didn’t split the country in two and give the Natives one half. We wiped literally all of them out and didn’t give them their own autonomous land until we knew they were too weak to try any funny shit.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
So your beef is their defense/war tactics? Would you like them more if they lined up in an open field to be gunned down by American weapons?

There’s also a full embargo on them. These soo called missiles and rockets are equivalent to a 7th graders science experiment
You are obviously Palestinian with all this defense.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout

If you're gonna use human shields don't cry when they turn into grease spots after you gun down some elderly fellow Semite in one of you "operations" 🤷🏿‍♂️

G

The game was rigged yeah, but they have new avenues for weapons now. They were basically "allowed" to be patronized by duplicitous Iran, up to say, 2021 and suddenly, Turkey, China etc all opened channels with them. These HAMAS guys had paragliders, logistical support/coordination with the West Bank, high tech drones, etc.

The Israeli response will be telling. If this was 9/11ish, and the raids were "allowed" to cook up an orchestrated Israeli response, we will find out. But based on the world stage, it looks truly to me, like they got sucker punched and they are "panic mode".

Next step: Egypt's president will call for ceasefire (under Israeli instruction, because they cant remotely handle telling their citizens "we are negotiating with HAMAS for ceasefire terms" because overnight, 4 million out of 8 million of them will take flights back to Brooklyn, NJ, Malibu etc).