• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
The Palestinian airforce is killing a niggas ribs today
more-palestinian-gunmen-are-infiltrating-southern-israel-v0-X68xtShtEv7dHXO1KiykV5HlWLP8bvbDX...jpeg

181019-gaza-balloon.jpg

SEI_83320172.jpg

210616053553-02-gaza-balloons-0615-super-tease.jpg

Creative lil mugs.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Oh believe me I don't want any aid to go to Israel. I wouldn't mind if they literally fought each other to the death. I have a disdain for both sides. But there is something particularity visceral about seeing a bunch of swarthy dune coons rolling around in trucks snatching people that bothers me
If it means kikes feeling utter hopelessness and pain. Idc if it’s an army of dudes who fucked my mother. Just bring them to their knees..

Forum Clout
If it means kikes feeling utter hopelessness and pain. Idc if it’s an army of dudes who fucked my mother. Just bring them to their knees..
It is pretty funny and real predictable how the TV news is already awash in Jew human interest stories about the poor, poor Jews being unfairly persecuted again. "How will the NY Jews in Israel get back home?"...I dunno, nor do I care.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
It is pretty funny and real predictable how the TV news is already awash in Jew human interest stories about the poor, poor Jews being unfairly persecuted again. "How will the NY Jews in Israel get back home?"...I dunno, nor do I care.
I have not seen one bit of story telling by the media all my news comes from you niggers. Since COVID it’s too in your face how obvious how kiked everything is.

Forum Clout
I have not seen one bit of story telling by the media all my news comes from you niggers. Since COVID it’s too in your face how obvious how kiked everything is.
I was watching the Alabama - Texas A&M game, and the second it ended it was all "ISRAEL ATTACKED", so naturally I checked the forum to see what was happening. I wonder how Nana is taking the news? I hope none of his programs were interrupted, but I don't think MeTV has a news department.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
There is no such thing as a two state solution. The USA did it best no matter how evil it was. We didn’t split the country in two and give the Natives one half. We wiped literally all of them out and didn’t give them their own autonomous land until we knew they were too weak to try any funny shit.
The holy relics is one of the biggest issues, you got the dome of the rock built on top of the Jewish temple I can't imagine trying to sort that out to please both religions