• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Fucking subhumans, spitting on the corpse of a white German chick.

3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-toast-9.h473.w710.gif

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It's brutal, but I wanna gas these fuckers when I see them just take peoples homes and property in the settlements.
It's funny, no one bats an eye when "They" take land and pillage for the past 70 years, spread degeneracy in the west.

But one small time attack, and whites like good little rabid dogs are at their service to bite anyone they want for their masters.

Interesting. Jews are truly a master race.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
It's funny, no one bats an eye when "They" take land and pillage for the past 70 years, spread degeneracy in the west.

But one small time attack, and whites like good little rabid dogs are at their service to bite anyone they want for their masters.

the control they have over the Western World make me sad child

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Because the Jews have better PR. They commit atrocities with a veneer of civilization like we do.

The sand people strip it all down and behave like fucking unleashed animals. It’s ugly.

Also not that Jews or whites don’t rape, but if a video of any of our forces was released showing either of those two scenes, there would be outcry from within the parent societies.

There will be no genuine muslim outcry against this and any there is will be lip service.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
She was a kike and likely a sex worker.

Quite a bit of international travel for someone who doesn't appear to have a job.
Looks like she was a German citizen.