• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
where's his hat?!
Apologies.
boqdoodyhat4.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My boomer mom got very upset when I pointed this out.
Its like they don’t understand most money allocation is a voted on process and not something thats just forced into existence. All these retards vote for aid to every country on Earth but vote against anything that helps our citizens such as funding for veterans, public infrastructure, social programs, public school funding, helping the homeless, student debt, literally whatever. So the question is if you constantly vote against helping our own citizens but rail against helping the world what the fuck do we do with our money besides collect it and pay the salaries of senators.

G

No, she was into being tied up and slapped / abused though. Something about their people... arabs crave violence non-strategically naturally.
Stay in your lane and post fecal-themed shops, fat coprophile faggot...this LARP is embarrassing.
We are 100% going to see the third ever nuclear weapon used for real soon. A lot of people will not understand why, somehow.
If it is, there will be no way it will just stop at a "third". It will domino effect.

You are witnessing the first ever "Palestinian Blitzkrieg" in history. The dismantlement has begun, and it's all due to the decline and wane of the colonial project's main benefactor. Prepare for a lot of Israelis performing aliyah back to NJ, Brooklyn, etc.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Every other time in history you'd be clinging on a balcony ledge for dear life,
How many times do i have to tell you, shitskin, I live in a civilized country where faggots fought for our independence from a bunch of inbreds. I don’t live in your backwards fuckhole and never would.
and the pendulum WILL swing.
Keep going with your delusional power fantasies bug eater. The only way the pendulum swings is when our glorious nations occupy and rape your people every 50 or so years. We’re going to be on the front lines harvesting Somalian rubber and cutting the nipples off your women for fun retard.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You are witnessing the first ever "Palestinian Blitzkrieg" in history. The dismantlement has begun, and it's all due to the decline and wane of the colonial project's main benefactor. Prepare for a lot of Israelis performing aliyah back to NJ, Brooklyn, etc.
Let's mark this post for review a few months from now after our 40 billion dollars in aid fuck palestine right up their ass. Liban (boq precision) knows nothing about geopolitics.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
BOQ has no perception of history of progress because his people and their ideals haven’t changed since the fucking BC’s. Newsflash diaperhead, women are allowed to walk around without covering themselves completely. They can even go to school and, god forbid, drive. Because its called progress. The only progress your people think of is how they can marry progressively younger and younger children. Please tell me how having 3 wives who are all children is better than having your cock sucked by a dude.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It often gets ignored that BOQ advocated for marrying children as long as you don’t fuck them, but also refused to clarify exactly what age you do start fucking them. And when confronted that Muhammad had child brides he said “Well yes he did but its because they lied about their age.” Think about this for a second. In his backwards religion Muhammad is so glorious that a group of literal children lied about their age so they could get fucked by him, and the fault is on the children for lying and not the pedophile who “believed” a bunch of 8 year olds were actually adults. YOU ARE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE!

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Cut that self loathing part out of it, dummy. I don’t hate myself or seek validation from body building forums like you, Harsan.

Question for the community: Who’s self loathing, a guy who admits he’s a faggot with no issue, or a guy who messages pictures of his cock to men asking if they’d suck it while at the same time raging about throwing fags off balconies?

View attachment 157572
How about the guy who gets baited into posting pics of his hovel he took with a 2016 Moto Droid. I'm 95% convinced he's an actual coprophile based on his seething over CHH posting what he does. People have been posting shocking or disgusting images since you had to do it in ascii, and the only faggots that ever raged about it we're the ones who were secretly into that stuff. Normal people just scroll past it or look away, it's the self haters who seethepost over it.

G

BOQ has no perception of history of progress because his people and their ideals haven’t changed since the fucking BC’s. Newsflash diaperhead, women are allowed to walk around without covering themselves completely. They can even go to school and, god forbid, drive. Because its called progress. The only progress your people think of is how they can marry progressively younger and younger children. Please tell me how having 3 wives who are all children is better than having your cock sucked by a dude.
It often gets ignored that BOQ advocated for marrying children as long as you don’t fuck them, but also refused to clarify exactly what age you do start fucking them. And when confronted that Muhammad had child brides he said “Well yes he did but its because they lied about their age.” Think about this for a second. In his backwards religion Muhammad is so glorious that a group of literal children lied about their age so they could get fucked by him, and the fault is on the children for lying and not the pedophile who “believed” a bunch of 8 year olds were actually adults. YOU ARE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE!
You can't retcon my clearcut post. 10 year olds got betrothed to other 10 year olds all the time. You are a histrionic faggot who yaps as much as he yearns for cawk.

This is about Israel getting sucker punched for the first time since Yom Kippur (Arab Coalition back then...but this time just lil ole Hamas and its coalition of smaller Palestinian militants, a true indication that (like I said on another thread) if Palestinians were left alone and not sabotaged by everyone (including Arab regimes) they alone could whoop Israel.

Oh look faggot, I said this already back in July:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/its-just-the-repetitiveness-of-the-anti-jew-shit.40737/page-4#post-913484[/URL]

Take this all in queer, maybe a dose of geopolitics 101 will flip you towards a more cisgender path.