• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
did you hear about the 40 babies? I can't believe they decapitated 400 babies. Those hamas people aren't even humans, who severs the heads of 4,000 babies? I fully support isreal for genociding palestinians, 40,000 babies are without heads, what else would they do to those animals. Don't look away and remember the 400,000 babies.

Last edited:
G

Uhhh, is it normal for a politician to wear another country's military uniform? Or to have people that were part of a foreign country's military in elected positions? Is there any other country we'd tolerate this from? I know it's so easy to point out the double standards but it's just bizarre.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4254384-brian-mast-israeli-military-uniform-capitol-hill/[/URL]

I like how he's bragging about being in the military of a country where it's mandatory for everyone to do it.

"Excuse me! Excuse me, sir? Ar-en't you gonna thank me for my soivice? I was very injured!"
View attachment 159478
Hey, hamas?

Ya its Saul Nosenstein McKikenheimer...listen Turkey, I ordered a pizza an hour ago and I still havent got it!

So im gonna bomb your entire population!!

[MEDIA=youtube]U_tpZf62opw[/MEDIA]

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
did you hear about the 40 babies? I can't believe they decapitated 400 babies. Those hamas people aren't even humans, who severs the heads of 4,000 babies? I fully support isreal for genociding palestinians, 40,000 babies are without heads, what else would they do to those animals. Don't look away and remember the 400,000 babies.
wegetitshap.png

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Why is everyone getting all worked up about whether the dead babies were beheaded or not? They are DEAD BABIES YOU RETARDS. It's okay if they're dead but not okay if they were beheaded?

Same Jew logic for everything.

"The holocaust was more worser than all other wartime deaths!"
"Our dead babies are more deader than yours because they were allegedly decapitated. We only starved yours to death!"
"When we mutilate baby genitals, it's for a higher purpose. Let me suck it!"

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Uhhh, is it normal for a politician to wear another country's military uniform? Or to have people that were part of a foreign country's military in elected positions? Is there any other country we'd tolerate this from? I know it's so easy to point out the double standards but it's just bizarre.

I like how he's bragging about being in the military of a country where it's mandatory for everyone to do it.

"Excuse me! Excuse me, sir? Ar-en't you gonna thank me for my soivice? I was very injured!"
View attachment 159478
1697269086840.png

1697269165742.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Get a load of this 4 gorillion denier.

To be clear...You can be against the apartheid state of Israel without being a nazi anti-semit

Get a load of this Nazi anti-semite. He literally said he wants jews to be genocided. Because being against Israel means jews don't have their own land and if they don't have their own land then their neighbors will kill them. Ergo, you can't be against Israel and not a Nazi.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I clicked the original link where you mentioned her knee tats but the video apparently skipped to the next article. What was the video and what were her knee tattoos?

It was a video of her and some other broads dancing around, supposedly right before she was supposedly captured

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
It was a video of her and some other broads dancing around, supposedly right before she was supposedly captured
Oh i saw that one but it must have been cropped because I couldn't see her knees.

Did you notice how she was dancing in front of the camera, or I should say FOR the camera, and then the camera pans left to capture another dancing woman and she (the "globetrotting pacifist" whose parents happen to be Israeli intelligence) SCURRIES over to get right back in front of the camera again? I laughed so hard. I watched it four times times just to see this cunt stomp on her dignity as she gave in to the feminine instinct to solicit attention, steal attention away from other women, and present herself as a sex object.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
This shit is crazy. You have actual leftist progressives en masse in every city in the country screaming "KILL THE JEWS" in one way or another (some actually chanting that exact phrase). This is straight up Twilight Zone. These liberal colleges are pretty much bullying the Jews into a corner and it's 'free speech', meanwhile they will kick out some random right wing speaker b/c he voted for the Iraq war 20 years ago. I feel a civil war brewing and it's good to be on the side with the actual guns.

They spent 4 years of the Trump presidency calling him and the people who voted for him 'actual nazis' like the fat bozo Rick, and now they're the ones who want to actually kill Jews. This is hilarious and fun to watch from the sidelines to be honest witcha.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
They spent 4 years of the Trump presidency calling him and the people who voted for him 'actual nazis' like the fat bozo Rick, and now they're the ones who want to actually kill Jews. This is hilarious and fun to watch from the sidelines to be honest witcha.
That really has been funny seeing pat shouting down Israel. Plus since him and his retard lefties have abused the word " nazi" for the last 6+ years as their go to insult for shock value that nobody even flinches at it anymore. I cant wait for Pat to start calling Jews nazis.