• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Are there? I wasn't aware the injuns were conducting census counts in the 1600s.
f58efa74d6a4ccbcb72b0d0aca63696b7afae4124c80cd2d1416f2647cc5159d_1.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol there were definitely way more injuns in the 1600’s than now. It’s not even anything you need a source for it’s just basic logic.

1697229411105.png

Injun land then

1697229433956.png

Injun land now

The only way the Injun population could have increased is through every population increasing over time and the fact that there was a good 100 years where we stopped killing them.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Lol there were definitely way more injuns in the 1600’s then now. It’s not even anything you need a source for it’s just basic logic.

View attachment 159336
Injun land then

View attachment 159337
Injun land now

The only way the Injun population could have increased is through every population increasing over time and the fact that there was a good 100 years where we stopped killing them.
I was taught that diseases unknown to the red man spread westward during the 16th-17 C, preceding Whitey's actual presence and killing millions.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I was taught that diseases unknown to the red man spread westward during the 16th-17 C, preceding Whitey's actual presence and killing millions.
I mean its possible but usually unknown diseases are spread by foreign populations. It happened yugely when the white man landed in America and it happened to the Europeans whenever they tried to travel into Africa.

More Worser

Forum Clout
So how many were there again? You and everyone else have no clue. From Stanford - https://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/2182945View attachment 159335

"No one has a clue."

No, we do have clues. Historical records, ethnographic data, and archaeological evidence. We also have historical records on how many were killed by colonists and Americans.

It's good that you cited that retarded claim of 112 million because it's largely unsupported. There are other claims of 54 and 1-2 million. Guess which claim has the most evidence?

Using Stanford for an appeal to authority is literally proving the meme I just posted. Ah yes, STANFORD isn't kiked out, because they're picky and expensive 🤡

The funny thing is that that's not even evidence. That's Bill Denevan saying "Some people said ______." CNN tier "academic work."

More Worser

Forum Clout
Lol there were definitely way more injuns in the 1600’s than now. It’s not even anything you need a source for it’s just basic logic.

View attachment 159336
Injun land then

View attachment 159337
Injun land now

Babe, please be quiet. The men are talking.

More Worser

Forum Clout
I mean its possible but usually unknown diseases are spread by foreign populations. It happened yugely when the white man landed in America and it happened to the Europeans whenever they tried to travel into Africa.
Happened a lot less than the kikes told us. Alt Hype did an incredible takedown of ((("Guns, Germs, and Steel")))

More Worser

Forum Clout
Ben Shapiro shows his true colors more every day. Basically because Tucker Carlson pointed out that American politicians don't scream about our border like they do Israel's, Ben says that he'll agree with that if we agree with him that Palestine needs to be wiped off the planet.

"A strong border is equivalent to genocide."
Typical with these people

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
It's good that you cited that retarded claim of 112 million because it's largely unsupported. There are other claims of 54 and 1-2 million. Guess which claim has the most evidence?
Hey, bald guy.. it also says it could have been as low as 8 million. Point is we have no fucking clue the total because they were tribal and didn't do yearly scalp counts. Are you retarded?

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Tribes that had contact with whitey spread it to tribes further inland that had none and so on. That's what I meant. The same thing would've happened if the Ottomans or the Chinese reached N. America first.

More Worser

Forum Clout
Thats not what he said, youre crying about jews then manipulating quotes like one yourself.

He said USA should close its borders and Hamas should be wiped off the planet, not Palestine.

Shapiro, Tucker Carlson, and Ramavikaswamy are all faggots.
You're both right. You're right about what Shapiro said. Imager is right about what Shapiro meant.

Last edited:

More Worser

Forum Clout
Hey, bald guy.. it also says it could have been as low as 8 million. Point is we have no fucking clue the total because they were tribal and didn't do yearly scalp counts. Are you retarded?
>Bald
Hey, skinny brown man with long thumbs..

"Bill Denevan said that other people said 8 million. Therefore no other estimates or mentions of estimates exist."

Also you:
"No one has a clue."
Me, an academic: "Yes, we do, and here are some of them."
You: "We have no clue"

Question, are you jewish?