• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
>Bald
Hey, skinny brown man with long thumbs..

"Bill Denevan said that other people said 8 million. Therefore no other estimates or mentions of estimates exist."

Also you:
"No one has a clue."
Me, an academic: "Yes, we do, and here are some of them."
You: "We have no clue"

Question, are you jewish?
What are you babbling about? I'm a black guy now?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
What are you babbling about? I'm a black guy now?
You called me bald. I'm not. So I called you brown, skinny, and with long thumbs. I could make it simpler but we both know what's really going on:

>"You're babbling" translation "I can't understand because you're not making sense🤥"

Screenshot_20231013-141351~2.png

More Worser

Forum Clout
The victors write the history books, stupid.
Yes. Jews won the soft war in no small part by the long march through the institutions. We were not the winners.

Our history of injuns used to be very different and it was consistent before and after we kicked their asses. Some victors are more honest than others

More Worser

Forum Clout

Jews are pretty funny. This might actually expose them. This nog might make the best point ive heard on this so far and makes dershojew look pretty bad.

Good video. Dersh is such a shit bag.

Screenshot_20231013-185738.png

He says the same about Palestinian kids. "It's not the same." Also says Israelis NEVER killed any children other than ones being used as human shields. But he knows MANY kids have been murdered by the Israelis.

When Hannity introduced him why didn't Hannity mention "longtime repeat visitor of Epstein's island"?

Last edited:
G

Uhhh, is it normal for a politician to wear another country's military uniform? Or to have people that were part of a foreign country's military in elected positions? Is there any other country we'd tolerate this from? I know it's so easy to point out the double standards but it's just bizarre.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4254384-brian-mast-israeli-military-uniform-capitol-hill/[/URL]

I like how he's bragging about being in the military of a country where it's mandatory for everyone to do it.

"Excuse me! Excuse me, sir? Ar-en't you gonna thank me for my soivice? I was very injured!"
jewsse ventura.png