• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
A Jew lying about an atrocity that happened to their people in order to further their agenda to rule the world? Color me shocked!

1697287869922.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
black dude's spot on
unrelated: jews have to be thee ugliest people I've ever seen, they literally don't look human
I disagree funster, Abbos, Somalis and American black women are far uglier
Some jew broads are hot as fuck, that why Amon Goethe thought they could cast spells on you like sirens ( all true)

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Canadians had a major religious conflict between Catholics and Protestants and we figured out a fucked up, probably unsustainable solution to tribalist hate. They fucked each other and made families. If every Israeli fucked a Palestinian or vice versa, multiculturalism creeps in within a generation or 2. The secret to world peace is interracial fucking.

G

Canadians had a major religious conflict between Catholics and Protestants and we figured out a fucked up, probably unsustainable solution to tribalist hate. They fucked each other and made families. If every Israeli fucked a Palestinian or vice versa, multiculturalism creeps in within a generation or 2. The secret to world peace is interracial fucking.

Has anyone made a picture of an israeli woman sitting on a couch with a bunch of muslim men behind her? if you know what i mean

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
A Jew lying about an atrocity that happened to their people in order to further their agenda to rule the world? Color me shocked!

View attachment 159564
I like how the black guy who owns that twitter account calls Ben Shapiro a community, because he heard that word a lot lately 😄

They really are like children. But this isn't the nigger hate thread

More Worser

Forum Clout
Unfortunately no. The jewish genes should be contained, not multiplied

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout

They were with journalists from Al Jeezera who were also injured.

Maya Gebeily (https://nitter.net/GebeilyM) from Reuters was set up to do an AMA hours before the attack but it was removed for security reasons. She's quoting other people and the Lebanese government but pretty much saying it was a targeted attack on journalists.

More Worser

Forum Clout

They were with journalists from Al Jeezera who were also injured.

Maya Gebeily (https://nitter.net/GebeilyM) from Reuters was set up to do an AMA hours before the attack but it was removed for security reasons. She's quoting other people and the Lebanese government but pretty much saying it was a targeted attack on journalists.
"Missiles fired from the direction of Israel" 😅