• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
IMG_4680.jpeg

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
Forum Clout
Ever since this conflict started I've gone to bed every night hoping to wake up to news of a "Dirty bomb" exploding in tel aviv.

I swear, if all that comes of this is the Gaza strip disappearing I'll officially be black pilled.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Ever since this conflict started I've gone to bed every night hoping to wake up to news of a "Dirty bomb" exploding in tel aviv.

I swear, if all that comes of this is the Gaza strip disappearing I'll officially be black pilled.
That could happen and I'll be sad for the people, but I think it will be White pilling.

Nobody believes the 40 dead babies story. There will be major consequences for God's Chosen People if they go through with such atrocity.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
They've bombed Syria twice and have apparently struck inside Lebanon. Are they also going to say that Iran was hiding money in the WTC now?

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
Forum Clout
They've bombed Syria twice and have apparently struck inside Lebanon. Are they also going to say that Iran was hiding money in the WTC now?

This is why I'm losing all hope. They're doing whatever the fuck they want, and no matter how egregious their actions no one will do anything to check them. When Biden said "They have a right to defend themselves!" After sending aircraft carriers to their coast, I knew it was over.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
This is why I'm losing all hope. They're doing whatever the fuck they want, and no matter how egregious their actions no one will do anything to check them. When Biden said "They have a right to defend themselves!" After sending aircraft carriers to their coast, I knew it was over.

The IDF is already calling for a rain delay like they're playing baseball. Looks like their current crop of conscripts are all a bunch of TikTok faggots who can't fight. The US has spread itself so thin between the War on Terror and Ukraine aid that all we can do is sit in the Mediterranean and jack our dicks like anyone is actually impressed.

This empire is fading and this might finally be proof of it.