• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Guide to Scottish tartans:

Clan Gunn:
08efeb4f4ae88b488fbdab54199d9279.jpg

Clan Connolly:
8c86af2fdc45b01cbf58a39f0709abe9.jpg

Clan Yousaf:
1fd0061b-syria-foreign-fighters-join-the-war-against-assad.jpeg

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Im no fan of Israel, but when the Palestinians point to when some Heeb who raped a woman or killed a kid there is usually a news story about how they were arrested etc.. there is literally never a story of the IDF dragging a Palestinian woman bleeding from all available holes, while thousands of men women and children shout "god is great." Israel fucking blows, Arabs are literally animals.

How good would it be if they just annihilated each other in the next week?
NATO is getting dragged into this for sure... Iran has been on the menu for a decade.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
If we could get away with just lobbing some tomahawks that would be one thing.
One of the few things I credit Trump for is his simple drone assassination of Soleimani at the airport. Zero opsec by Iran. These people are retarded, just keep cutting off the head and slurp their oil away while we start fracking again. I'm running for president 2028.

Forum Clout
Now they're saying Hamas beheaded babies. I can't even fathom the idea. I can't help but ask did it really happen? I know they're bad ppl but that is just fawkin demonic. I don't know what is real and what is fake to be perfectly honest witcha
Just like we put their babies in soccer balls, kikeocoasters etc. There's also a story going around of a pregnant lady getting the baby cut out of her and the baby left there to die. All jewish lies. The kikes always claim that other groups are doing to them what they are doing or want to do to other groups. I pray for a brutal death and eternal damnation for every fucking jew

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
Just like we put their babies in soccer balls, kikeocoasters etc. There's also a story going around of a pregnant lady getting the baby cut out of her and the baby left there to die. All jewish lies. The kikes always claim that other groups are doing to them what they are doing or want to do to other groups. I pray for a brutal death and eternal damnation for every fucking jew
Lol have you watched the savagery footage? Not sure why any of this is being denied. Are you old enough to remember the weekly ISIS snuff releases? This is the same people.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
One of the few things I credit Trump for is his simple drone assassination of Soleimani at the airport. Zero opsec by Iran. These people are retarded, just keep cutting off the head and slurp their oil away while we start fracking again. I'm running for president 2028.

1696987986075.jpeg

Never forget Trump dropped the drone strike then tweeted the American flag

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Im no fan of Israel, but when the Palestinians point to when some Heeb who raped a woman or killed a kid there is usually a news story about how they were arrested etc.. there is literally never a story of the IDF dragging a Palestinian woman bleeding from all available holes, while thousands of men women and children shout "god is great." Israel fucking blows, Arabs are literally animals.

How good would it be if they just annihilated each other in the next week?

Careful, I said this same opinion and am now a white knight for Jew broads or something.

Everyone wants to be on the side of the fucking Palestinians but they act like subhuman demons.