• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Well thank God they're fighting with such nobility and not just lashing out because they can't fuck women they don't own.
Lol he’s fucking lying too. They’re beheading women and babies. Anyone who thinks any religion follows some nobility is retarded. These are lawless terrorists using religion for an ends to a means. If they were strict believers in anything they probably wouldn’t be fucking murdering people. Or their religion is so fucked up it condones murder.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
These fucking towelheads cant just say “I think murdering babies is wrong.” Because thats haram and is deserving of a beheading for doubting Hamas and its goals. Now come the insane justification about how theres no evidence and everyone crying about their dead relatives are crisis actors. It couldnt be that OUR side are the bad guys…

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I don’t believe they’re murdering and beheading babies. Remember when they said Iraqi’s were stabbing babies?
Yeah its very unlike lawless terrorists who believe in marrying children to kill them too.

What the fuck is with this shit. Why is everyone uncapable of just saying “Murdering babies is wrong. This is horrific.” It has to be “Well actually that didnt happen and if it did what did they expect and also their side does it so us doing it is ok!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The murdering babies thing is extra fuckin retarded. Yeah right. Show me da dead babies and then you have my blessing to glass them.
Yet another retarded argument i’m seeing from towelheads to prove its a false flag. WHY ARENT THEY SHOWING THE PILE OF HEADLESS BABIES ON CNN? OBVIOUSLY FAKE! Like the IDF is setting up bloody carriages and kicked open doors.

We are watching in real time how the 9/11 conspiracy went from “Bush let it happen” to “They faked the planes and put bombs in the towers and the hijackers are still flying planes in Saudi.” Because all of the latter HAS to be true to address holes in the conspiracy itself.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yeah its very unlike lawless terrorists who believe in marrying children to kill them too.

What the fuck is with this shit. Why is everyone uncapable of just saying “Murdering babies is wrong. This is horrific.” It has to be “Well actually that didnt happen and if it did what did they expect and also their side does it so us doing it is ok!”

If it happened or not seems pretty central to if I should care about it enough to advocate murdering two million Palestinians

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If it happened or not seems pretty central to if I should care about it enough to advocate murdering two million Palestinians
And why does it have to go to that level? You cant just say “It’s horrific to murder children”? This is the problem. Condemning one side does not mean you support the other and vise versa. I think murdering children is horrific but Israel should also be wiped off the map.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
And why does it have to go to that level? You cant just say “It’s horrific to murder children”? This is the problem. Condemning one side does not mean you support the other and vise versa. I think murdering children is horrific but Israel should also be wiped off the map.
Why do you need to believe that the babies were killed? Why is that so important to you right now?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

You think murdering children is horrific but think thousands of them should be massacred because of hamas terrorists who may or may not have done something awful to the people they rightfully hate?

Not sure what ur morality or point is here.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Hamas children hostages... Sharia law, it's cool right @Wisconsin.gov? Elderly hostages, too? What a surprise. Nice culture, retard.

I argued with a woman from Afghanistan a while ago who legitimately tried to tell me Sharia law never and doesn’t exist. Middle Eastern countries don’t oppress women and if they do thats the fault of the West. And the reason Afghanistan is such a shithole is solely the West. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
It would be more believable if 40 babies decapitated some guy. They're probably using math here in there calculation of 20. 1 Jewish woman is worth 10 Americans, she was only 18, which is close enough to 17, which is basically a baby, right? 20 babies were raped and torture-killed by super paragliding sandnigger terrorists from outer space.

Get the fawk outta heaaaa

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You think murdering children is horrific but think thousands of them should be massacred because of hamas terrorists who may or may not have done something awful to the people they rightfully hate?

Not sure what ur morality or point is here.
Did you read my comment? i’m not even fucking with you. I said thinking murdering children is wrong doesn’t mean your next step is to steamroll an entire city and it’s civilians. You can just think murdering children is wrong because it is. And furthermore murdering civilians is wrong and thats what both sides are doing right now.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Did you read my comment? i’m not even fucking with you. I said thinking murdering children is wrong doesn’t mean your next step is to steamroll an entire city and it’s civilians. You can just think murdering children is wrong because it is. And furthermore murdering civilians is wrong and thats what both sides are doing right now.

I agree but I also don’t believe they beheaded babies, it’s always the same lie to perpetuate another massacre.