• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
For some reason I just think these are so funny.

YoutubeHamasReact5@2x.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I understand the participation in a war part but, world war? No one is coming to Gaza's defense bro. Not in a world war sense. The Arab states got tired of Palestinians and sold them out like 40 years ago already.

Iran supports them as a cancerous thorn, not as a true ally.

When you blindly support every single war you’re told to, the end result is WW3

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Now they're saying Hamas beheaded babies. I can't even fathom the idea. I can't help but ask did it really happen? I know they're bad ppl but that is just fawkin demonic. I don't know what is real and what is fake to be perfectly honest witcha
They said that when Iraq invaded Kuwait in the 90s, that babies were ripped from incubators.

This turned out to be a big oopsie doodles. Never happened.

So I'm not going to believe it. It's just a standard (Jewish) tactic to get you to their side.

G

They said that when Iraq invaded Kuwait in the 90s, that babies were ripped from incubators.

This turned out to be a big oopsie doodles. Never happened.

So I'm not going to believe it. It's just a standard (Jewish) tactic to get you to their side.
Hamas are fighting using sharia rules of engagement for jihad...No harm should be done to:

-children/elderly
-animals
-farms/orchards

Israelis don't follow such rules.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Did the japs actually throw chink babies onto swords? I actually do believe the bug people would do this.
It's hard to say due to horrors of war. I would believe it.

But I have heard that Jews in China use The Rape of Nanking to say that Jews understand the Chinese. The Rape of Nanking was just like The Holocaust so we should be friends and you should let us take your population of billions of people into forever debt slavery because the Japanese were really mean for a few hundred years.

If Hitler had actually been able to set the Jews up in Madagascar, I wonder how different (better) the world would be.