• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

G

No shit, stupid. Lebanon was once a beautiful place but Islam destroyed it.
Listen, up: Lebanon was always a fake country (French construct to secure a hold in the Levant and to protect its Maronite allies). It wont make past 2025 either.

Your cliches will also not survive 2025-2030 (as in, nobody will even know that these 4chan cliches existed at one point in time).

G

vice-president-lyndon-b-johnson-everett.jpg

G

Lol building in an extra half decade to your retarded prediction of African dominance by 2025?

View attachment 158322
2025-2030 will still have 99 million (zombies? idk "people" I guess) still alive. Again, not my projections.

I never said Africa would dominate. I said Africa will thrive (not even "thrive" is the right word)...just that its main bloodsucker will be physically incapable of exploiting African and ASIAN resources, so back to its normal course/trajectory.

Africa should be at least twice the GDP...India twice as well...rest of Asia is being milked for about 50% of its true GDP due to Anglo-American exploitation one way or the other (from fiat Petrodollar trades and so on).

Your coprophilia and alcoholism and other unneeded degeneracies is subsidized by "third world exploitation". It's coming to an end.

G

Who is going to Moscow next week? Iraq's Prime Minister:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/iraqi-prime-minister-to-pay-official-visit-to-russia-next-week/3009506[/URL]

Anyone here a veteran? LOL. Imagine spilling American blood so that Iraq falls to Russia-Chinese influence a decade and a half later? When I visited Iraq last, everyone wearing a hard hat was Chinese. Any American there was either a Security contractor (modern-day Varangian guards, but there was no Wagner back then so I doubt there's even a demand for American merc's anymore). Second most common group for Americans? Missionaries/NGO's.

I did not see ONE single American businessman or even one in a suit. (These were in: Mosul, Baghdad and Kirkuk).

G

Hint - Nick Berg. You are a low iq retard who does not understand anything about even your local politics.
Cant even win wars because your leaders have to dupe you into it because of congressional-based dynamics. A benevolent king is way better than your ponzi scheme system of gov't. But you're too sucked in to realize it. You will need to have Americans shoot at you (over ideologies, not to rob you) and then you will understand.

Israel is like an American PO box. It just got vandalized for the first time since 1973, and the surveillance cameras did not catch the culprit.

:LOL at Nick Berg. 2004 was your golden age.