Israel

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Ben Shapiro only cares about Israel's borders. He's never made such a strong stand on behalf of US borders and sovereignty.

Jew.

1696886614513.png

G

People rooting for Israel's demise AND American...I got some bad news for you: Israel is demising because AMERICA is done. So instead of seeing its child get raised by some Step daddy (Sino-Russia) its going to drive the little demon spawn into a lake and blame some f/ns. But it's over in the US too.

Since deagel said 2025...Im assuming the 2024 US presidential election will be like nothing else (perhaps their last).

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
People rooting for Israel's demise AND American...I got some bad news for you: Israel is demising because AMERICA is done. So instead of seeing its child get raised by some Step daddy (Sino-Russia) its going to drive the little demon spawn into a lake and blame some f/ns. But it's over in the US too.

Since deagel said 2025...Im assuming the 2024 US presidential election will be like nothing else (perhaps their last).
Israel is about to wipe Palestine from the map, you really are a retard at geopolitics.

G

Israel is about to wipe Palestine from the map, you really are a retard at geopolitics.
You are the retard. You wouldnt know where Palestine/Israel is on the map as cliche as this is, it truly applies to you and the majority here. Go back to dm'ing Andrew T Thompson and using feces as a backdrop for your humor, drunk coprophile.

THE MOST Israel can hope for is that Saudis agree to their EVENTUAL complete withdrawal for normalization to occur. (And it looks like that's not even it, Saudi thus far fully condemning Israel). Palestinians used to die 20 to 1 Israeli...now its 3 Palestinians for every 2. Russia clearly is training HAMAS. This is hamas leveling up. My assumption: Hamas got Wagner training in Sudan or Libya.

Israel was caught off guard because America is on its last legs. That you cant tell is because you're a tunnel visioned coprophile.

chocolatehellhole

THE MOST Israel can hope for is that Saudis agree to their EVENTUAL complete withdrawal for normalization to occur. (And it looks like that's not even it, Saudi thus far fully condemning Israel). Palestinians used to die 20 to 1 Israeli...now its 3 Palestinians for every 2.

Israel was caught off guard because America is on its last legs. That you cant tell is because you're a tunnel visioned coprophile.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :image_9247: :image_9247: :image_9247: :image_9247: :image_9247: :image_9247: Goodbye, Palestine!
United_States_Israel_Palestinians_05251-04182.jpg

G

You are the retard. You wouldnt know where Palestine/Israel is on the map as cliche as this is, it truly applies to you and the majority here. Go back to dm'ing Andrew T Thompson and using feces as a backdrop for your humor, drunk coprophile.

THE MOST Israel can hope for is that Saudis agree to their EVENTUAL complete withdrawal for normalization to occur. (And it looks like that's not even it, Saudi thus far fully condemning Israel). Palestinians used to die 20 to 1 Israeli...now its 3 Palestinians for every 2. Russia clearly is training HAMAS. This is hamas leveling up. My assumption: Hamas got Wagner training in Sudan or Libya.

The sad thing is, I'm rooting for American presence (as a counterweight) in the region. But you're incapable of it, and will lose access to strategic chokepoints to secure gibs (Persian Gulf oil, suez canal, etc etc) will all fall into Sino-Russian laps.

What will happen next? End of globalization. Full on compartmentalized economies, supply chains, everything. Neofeudalism. Meanwhile the US will be fully occupied with political rhetoric all 2024, and then BOOM, Trump assassination attempt or some other big game changer and the Kaliyuga will begin. I'll be in Turkey by then...What will your plans be for post 2025 realities guys?

chocolatehellhole

The sad thing is, I'm rooting for American presence (as a counterweight) in the region. But you're incapable of it, and will lose access to strategic chokepoints to secure gibs (Persian Gulf oil, suez canal, etc etc) will all fall into Sino-Russian laps.

What will happen next? End of globalization. Full on compartmentalized economies, supply chains, everything. Neofeudalism. Meanwhile the US will be fully occupied with political rhetoric all 2024, and then BOOM, Trump assassination attempt or some other big game changer and the Kaliyuga will begin. I'll be in Turkey by then...What will your plans be for post 2025 realities guys?
You're seriously retarded. Palestine is about to get their shit pushed in.. if Lebanon continues support they'll be a part of Greater Israel as well. You are a total idiot. Iran is next on the list, and has been in motion for a decade plus.

G

You're seriously retarded. Palestine is about to get their shit pushed in.. if Lebanon continues support they'll be a part of Greater Israel as well. You are a total idiot.
"if Lebanon continues support"

The Coprophile is referring to Hezbollah here (A paramilitary Iran backed but Lebanese based group). Not "Lebanon"

The asbestos at his microbrewery fried his brain (and mutated his thumbs). Stay in your lane.

chh thumb lol.jpg