• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The golem turns on its masters. Hate to see it.

1696964973771.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Controversial opinion here maybe, but the Jews have to live somewhere, don't they? I'm all in with every ethnicity keeping to themselves while being reserved a home.
Why do they need their own little country created by stronger forces for them?

If you weren’t able to form and defend your own nation then too bad you lost. Live as second class citizens or assimilate.

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
Now they're saying Hamas beheaded babies. I can't even fathom the idea. I can't help but ask did it really happen? I know they're bad ppl but that is just fawkin demonic. I don't know what is real and what is fake to be perfectly honest witcha
It's happened before

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Itamar_attack

We are talking about radical Islamists here. I believe it

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Hamas are fighting using sharia rules of engagement for jihad...No harm should be done to:

-children/elderly
-animals
-farms/orchards

Israelis don't follow such rules.
There are videos of hamas doing literally each of these things.. killing dogs before running in and murdering entire families, chopping dead kids' heads off with a spade, kidnapping elderly women, setting fire to homes, (rape). You're a retard. Palestine = Finished by 2025.
benmosque.png