• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I agree but I also don’t believe they beheaded babies, it’s always the same lie to perpetuate another massacre.
And this is the other towelhead justification i’m seeing. “They didn’t murder babies, just civilians.” Like that makes it ok. “They didn’t rape any women, just murdered them” like thats ok.” and then finally…”Alright yeah they murdered civilians, but they were COLONIZERS…so they deserved it.” And anybody promoting this rhetoric, especially Western white people, are eating their own shit. It is only a matter of time before the minority group in your country considers YOU a colonizer and decides raping and murdering your family is justifiable. And when that happens you will have a bunch of twitter neets explaining how it was morally right for said group to kill your entire family.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I agree but I also don’t believe they beheaded babies, it’s always the same lie to perpetuate another massacre.
They behead everyone, why is it surprising they'd kill and then afterwards behead babies? Browse around, I'm sure you'll stumble upon the videos. They're proud of killing, raping and murdering women and children. They post the videos online with thematic music. Liban's people are savages of the highest order.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
They behead everyone, why is it surprising they'd kill and then afterwards behead babies? Browse around, I'm sure you'll stumble upon the videos. They're proud of killing, raping and murdering women and children. They post the videos online with thematic music. Liban's people are savages of the highest order.
I for one am shocked a terrorist group that believes an extermination of the jewish people has to happen is extremely violent and believes their extermination also extends to babies and women as well.

The fact is is that I fucking hate Zionists but the anti-jew sentiment is so strong that people will actually support a bunch of savages who would rape and kill all of our families because it, somehow, means “totally owning the jew!”

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
And this is the other towelhead justification i’m seeing. “They didn’t murder babies, just civilians.” Like that makes it ok. “They didn’t rape any women, just murdered them” like thats ok.” and then finally…”Alright yeah they murdered civilians, but they were COLONIZERS…so they deserved it.” And anybody promoting this rhetoric, especially Western white people, are eating their own shit. It is only a matter of time before the minority group in your country considers YOU a colonizer and decides raping and murdering your family is justifiable. And when that happens you will have a bunch of twitter neets explaining how it was morally right for said group to kill your entire family.
Alls I knows is theres been some people squatting there since ww1/ww2 and they're pretending they've been there the whole time. At least the white man can admit he fucked the injuns shit up.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Alls I knows is theres been some people squatting there since ww1/ww2 and they're pretending they've been there the whole time. At least the white man can admit he fucked the injuns shit up.
Trust me, i’ve been going over this conflict in my head all week and it always ends with the jews were initially at fault. The Europeans helped try to exterminate their people and felt all guilty as they do so they tried to give them something, and instead of attempting to relocate them back to their Euro shitholes they decided to give them their own country…next to a bunch of fucking arabs. And the Brits just peaced out leaving both countries to figure out their borders. And Israelis will tell you “BUT BUT THE MUSLIMS DENIED THE ORIGINAL PARTITION PLAN!!” OF COURSE THEY WOULD IDIOT!!! Because it was giving half of their country to fucking kikes! Who the fuck would agree to that? Imagine if we told Israel now to partition their land in half for Palestinians. Do you think they would accept that? Fuck no. Now imagine if we tried shipping all the Africans to Mexico and tried creating a two state solution there. The Mexicans would be fucking furious and attempting to eliminate every nigger in sight.

As I said in the other thread, the only solution is a total extermination of one race or the other. Thats what we did with the injuns. And only THEN did we give them their own land and country.

Once again, everything is the fucking Brits fault.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
Trust me, i’ve been going over this conflict in my head all week and it always ends with the jews were initially at fault. The Europeans helped try to exterminate their people and felt all guilty as they do so they tried to give them something, and instead of attempting to relocate them back to their Euro shitholes they decided to give them their own country…next to a bunch of fucking arabs. And the Brits just peaced out leaving both countries to figure out their borders. And Israelis will tell you “BUT BUT THE MUSLIMS DENIED THE ORIGINAL PARTITION PLAN!!” OF COURSE THEY WOULD IDIOT!!! Because it was giving half of their country to fucking kikes! Who the fuck would agree to that? Imagine if we told Israel now to partition their land in half for Palestinians. Do you think they would accept that? Fuck no. Now imagine if we tried shipping all the Africans to Mexico and tried creating a two state solution there. The Mexicans would be fucking furious and attempting to eliminate every nigger in sight.

As I said in the other thread, the only solution is a total extermination of one race or the other. Thats what we did with the injuns. And only THEN did we give them their own land and country.

Once again, everything is the fucking Brits fault.
A lot of those agreements to resettle and the actual resettling happened long before the halls of cost. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
and

Sykes Picot Agreement fucked everything up. These cunts cut shit up and now there is no uncutting allowed. Many such cases.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
A lot of those agreements to resettle and the actual resettling happened long before the halls of cost. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
and

Sykes Picot Agreement fucked everything up. These cunts cut shit up and now there is no uncutting allowed. Many such cases.
And this is why if you go far back enough the jews are at fault. Its an atheist tier opinion but religious zealots have no place in the modern world. It’s an argument of baby penis suckers vs people who marry children. Jews have as much claim to Israeli as I have to it which is none. The fact that your people occupied it 2000 years ago doesn’t mean shit. They don’t occupy it now so you can’t have it, people already moved in, faggot. A simplistic analogy would be like if someone came to the home you lived in for 20 years telling you to share half the home because 80 years ago they grew up in it. Even then thats not fucking accurate. Not a single Zionist or their grandparents or THEIR grandparents has a memory of the “holy land”. It’s entitlement based on fucking goobley gook. Hey everyone, in Snow White and the 7 Dwarves it says Americans used to live in Pakistan. So give me your whole goddamn country.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
And this is why if you go far back enough the jews are at fault. Its an atheist tier opinion but religious zealots have no place in the modern world. It’s an argument of baby penis suckers vs people who marry children. Jews have as much claim to Israeli as I have to it which is none. The fact that your people occupied it 2000 years ago doesn’t mean shit. They don’t occupy it now so you can’t have it, people already moved in, faggot. A simplistic analogy would be like if someone came to the home you lived in for 20 years telling you to share half the home because 80 years ago they grew up in it. Even then thats not fucking accurate. Not a single Zionist or their grandparents or THEIR grandparents has a memory of the “holy land”. It’s entitlement based on fucking goobley gook. Hey everyone, in Snow White and the 7 Dwarves it says Americans used to live in Pakistan. So give me your whole goddamn country.
The people that have moved in have enough might to make it theirs. That much is true. Cant really say anything else. I want to see proof of the dead babies though. That sounds like outlandish silly shit.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
Wha happen @Uncle Floyd
Screenshot 2023-10-10 7.38.08 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-10 7.37.29 PM.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Its the subtle touch of the swimming pool and tennis court that really bring that image together and take it places. When that shit finally rendered that must have felt so good.
(Shit. I deleted it. Meant to edit my comment and clicked "Confirm" like a retard...) It's missing the music hall and theater the Nazis gave them, too.

Imagine being treated like guests of honor and besmirching the goodwill and reputations of your hosts.

255df1f000fa622364cbcc365820eb4b.jpg

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
Jews are more annoying than Muslims, so I'm siding with the stinky dune coons. But if all Muslims were like Boq, I'd go to my local church and fundraise for the KIKES.
Jews are outward with their fuckery... muslims keep it all close to the (suicide) vest. I'll take the devil I know over the women and children broadcasting murdering barbarians.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Im no fan of Israel, but when the Palestinians point to when some Heeb who raped a woman or killed a kid there is usually a news story about how they were arrested etc.. there is literally never a story of the IDF dragging a Palestinian woman bleeding from all available holes, while thousands of men women and children shout "god is great." Israel fucking blows, Arabs are literally animals.

How good would it be if they just annihilated each other in the next week?