• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Careful, I said this same opinion and am now a white knight for Jew broads or something.

Everyone wants to be on the side of the fucking Palestinians but they act like subhuman demons.
At least Pol and the far right is open about hating da jooz (not a fan either tbchwy) but all these lefties who refuse to see the animals they back for what they are is puzzling to me

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
The whole human shield thing becomes bs when they're dropping bombs from 20,000 feet. Do did they intercept a Hamas mailing list and bomb their addresses or what?

Also:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
How many German citizens speak Hebrew?

There were also no signs of lividity in the photos or videos. They are claiming she is captured. We won't find out until this is all over or they start making demands.
True, she could have just been playing dead or taking a nap, all tuckered out

Her mother thinks she is alive.

Again, was I right again or what?

“The thing about Shani, her sister Adi and their family is that they were an Intel family and an Israeli Intel family that came to Portland and brought this Israeli spirit with them,” Spilman told KOIN. “Shani was sweet, beautiful smile — just the sweetness in our classroom.”
"She said the family later moved to Germany.
Louk’s aunt, Orly Louk, told German news outlet Der Spiegel that her niece had grown up in Israel, but was a globetrotting pacifist who refused to perform the military service that is mandatory for Israelis.

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
Forum Clout
Word has it that the few white members still posting here are now pro Israel, and suddenly hate rape?
Dominican Crisis-3.jpg

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Yeah its very unlike lawless terrorists who believe in marrying children to kill them too.

What the fuck is with this shit. Why is everyone uncapable of just saying “Murdering babies is wrong. This is horrific.” It has to be “Well actually that didnt happen and if it did what did they expect and also their side does it so us doing it is ok!”

They wouldn't have done this... but if they had done it it would be completely justified... but obviously they didn't... but if they had I would support it... but it didn't happen, this is propaganda... but they have every right to do it considering the history... but they couldn't possibly have... but...

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout