• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
IMG_7844.jpeg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
But I thought her being 90% nude and dancing for cameras and social media likes was going to create peace over there.

🤨
You didn't listen what the jewish-owned mainstream media said about the Palestinians, stlaker.
Hamas rapes and beheads babies in their cribs, sews together twin siblings for sick and twisted medical experiments and makes lampshades out of their victims' skin.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Even CNN is hedging their bets on the baby beheading holocaust angle.

View attachment 158683
Millions of people read the propaganda, ten thousand read the retraction.

Just so you can continue to grab land and kill Palestinians as a joke.

Imagine getting a call that your son lies at the hospital without penis and balls because IDF soldiers did some target practice... and then everything being swept under the table by the IDF and Knesset.

Then they bomb the hospital.

Apartheid South Africa was a humanitarian dream in comparison.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Millions of people read the propaganda, ten thousand read the retraction.
This is their MO. It's really sickening that so many still fall for it.

3927020a302b2819.png

Why do people listen to Charlie Kirk? The only reason is because he's pushed to retards and retards don't understand that. I've only heard one person ever bring up Charlie Kirk in real life and I corrected that person and that person is now a full blown /ourguy/.

These people just get to make claims and everyone believes them like retards.

As far as anyone defending Palestinians who chant "allahu ackbar" and do bad optics..."the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and none of that changes the fucked up things Israel has done. I'm supposed to be outraged by fake baby killing with no proof but I've seen videos of Israeli soldiers shooting 12yo boys via sniper rifle, and read articles about them sniping pregnant journalists.

And the sheer hypocrisy that American politicians are showing to protect Israel's borders while they let us languish enrages me. But Boomers were brainwashed and I have to live in retard land.

I can support the Palestinian cause without wanting Palestinian neighbors. But I'd much rather live in a world where none of this effects me at all and my country is secure and operational. I don't get to live in that world, so fuck the kikes and I hope they get what's coming to them.

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Here's the "Babies thrown from incubators" testimony that was later found to be completely false.