• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
They fuck kids, they behead people.. is it that big of a stretch?

Hmm.. I notice I make a couple comments about unseemly sand-person behavior and suddenly I’m a “kike-lover” who’s virtue signaling.

But when the master brewer says something, everyone except Boq tippie toes around on eggshells. Almost like some people don’t have the courage to say those things if they might get shopped into a nikocado pic…

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Hmm.. I notice I make a couple comments about unseemly sand-person behavior and suddenly I’m a “kike-lover” who’s virtue signaling.

But when the master brewer says something, everyone except Boq tippie toes around on eggshells. Almost like some people don’t have the courage to say those things if they might get shopped into a nikocado pic…
peteortegathumbyawardnominee.png

Sand nigger fatigue at play

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
G

Nobody takes his political "hot takes" seriously...its just an effeminate retaliation to "uhfend" and get at me. I maintain that the coprophile wouldn't know where to find Gaza on a map.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Nobody takes his political "hot takes" seriously...its just an effeminate retaliation to "uhfend" and get at me. I maintain that the coprophile wouldn't know where to find Gaza on a map.
No one will be able to find it on the map in a few weeks. Full invasion on the way. So sorry, Liban. Lebanon could be collateral damage.. Iran? That's the question mark. Good spot for another proxy war. Israel might be getting a bit larger in the next few years
benshap.png

G

So some time to digest....if I have this right:

-One of the worlds top intelligence agencies misses obvious signs and warnings about attack
-Terrorist attack with second rate technology and weaponry beats the top technological defense system around
-Savage traumatic optics, sensational news stories --chaos/rubble
-Immediate comparison to 9/11 casualty on multiple news outlets ("per capita this is worse!")
-IDF immediately knows exactly where all these people are and bombards them within hours
-The war Israel has always wanted is underway.... they're able to tell the USA to chew on their foreskin while they complete their takeover
-Food, water, electricity is cut off to a ridiculously densely populated area
-They're told to "get out, or die"....and go where, exactly?
-Full on ground invasion, thousands of civilian casualties
-Refugee crisis, Isreal gets all their land, white nations bombarded by another flood of migrants
-Chaos, WW3 insuing.....lots of money to lends at interest, one world government, one world currency.....

Now I'm just a regular Joe at the job site, certainly no Boq precision or Ben Shapiro.....but something here stinks.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Seems like Ethan from H3h3 podcast is getting a heavy dose of the jew hate from the lefties he has always pandered to.
I for one am shocked that a jew married to a woman in the IDF doesn’t support Hamas. I am also shocked that lefties thought he would support Hamas for some fucking reason.

I fucking hate H3 but good on him for having an actual opinion no matter how biased it is. All the other lefty panderers are making excuses how women weren’t raped and if they were thats ok. What happened to believe all women? I guess not if they’re the race you don’t like.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I for one am shocked that a jew married to a woman in the IDF doesn’t support Hamas. I am also shocked that lefties thought he would support Hamas for some fucking reason.

I fucking hate H3 but good on him for having an actual opinion no matter how biased it is. All the other lefty panderers are making excuses how women weren’t raped and if they were thats ok. What happened to believe all women? I guess not if they’re the race you don’t like.
I dont like H3 either but there are clips of him trying to talk a bit about the situation while watching his chat was shitting on jews. You can see him get redpilled in real time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I dont like H3 either but there are clips of him trying to talk a bit about the situation while watching his chat was shitting on jews. You can see him get redpilled in real time.
I feel like lefties were banking on H3’s support so they could say “Look! Even an Israeli supporter supports what Hamas is doing!” because right now their entire sphere is being dominated by retards like Hasan Piker (brown nigger) preaching that terrorism is good. And it’s not even like H3 is just a regular jew, his wife served in the fucking IDF. You can’t get more Israeli than that so you have to wonder what the fuck they were expecting of him

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Jesus christ. A guy was just on fox saying the same thing almost word for wors. Thats going to be the narrative. "Imagine if the USA was told not to respond!"

Trying to provoke conlfict with Iran, what else is new. This might be the big one...i hope not
Thoughts and prayers.

Theyre going to clear them out completely.

Id rather live under jew money schemes and degeneracy than Sharia Laq tbpfhwy
Is it true that Iran is one of 3 countries left who ban Rothschild banking systems or am I repeating part of a conspiracy theory?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Oh believe me I don't want any aid to go to Israel. I wouldn't mind if they literally fought each other to the death. I have a disdain for both sides. But there is something particularity visceral about seeing a bunch of swarthy dune coons rolling around in trucks snatching people that bothers me
yea it's like they are following the script to make people in the US want to see them mowed down like the skinnies in Blackhawk Down
He should get a belt and a glider and go do his duty
He should get a belt and a closet and wear his doody hat