• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

G

Is it true that Iran is one of 3 countries left who ban Rothschild banking systems or am I repeating part of a conspiracy theory?
Probably the latter, but they seem to be the golden goose. Im not going to go looking it up but i remember seeing the size of their economy and being surprised how productive they were as a country.

Can we just conceed to the towelheads? Everyone is sick of this shit. Let them have their desert and if they want to keep fucking around let them find out, child.

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 7.07.33 PM.png

Forum Clout
Lol have you watched the savagery footage? Not sure why any of this is being denied. Are you old enough to remember the weekly ISIS snuff releases? This is the same people
https://archive.ph/ROpNE
whose stupid now? Imagine believing jews words at face value if youve ever browsed our kike hate thread. They worship satan the father of lies.
This guy Martin Luther wrote a book a few hundred years ago called "on the jews and their lies" I suggest to give it a look and catch up on the tiny hat clans history of deceit

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
https://archive.ph/ROpNE
whose stupid now? Imagine believing jews words at face value if youve ever browsed our kike hate thread. They worship satan the father of lies.
This guy Martin Luther wrote a book a few hundred years ago called "on the jews and their lies" I suggest to give it a look and catch up on the tiny hat clans history of deceit
He said then that the IDF would not confirm the exact number of babies killed or how many had been beheaded.
Are you retarded? He doesn't want the families to know which children were the ones beheaded for their sake. Watch the videos, dipshit. They literally behead a dead young kid in a clip Shapiro posted uncensored on his podcast.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Hmm.. I notice I make a couple comments about unseemly sand-person behavior and suddenly I’m a “kike-lover” who’s virtue signaling.

But when the master brewer says something, everyone except Boq tippie toes around on eggshells. Almost like some people don’t have the courage to say those things if they might get shopped into a nikocado pic…
Nigga please...

Picsart_23-10-09_20-53-33-342.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Wow a gang of savages did a border raid, killed more civilians then soldiers, and were promptly slaughtered. They squandered much of the good will western society will have for them, gave Israel a casual belli for extreme punitive measures, and didn't hold any land or exploit surprise to maximize actual IDF casualties.
move this to the Border of Scotland and England 700 or so years ago and it could have been some of my Scottish ancestors doing the raiding. successfully or no

Forum Clout
Are you retarded? He doesn't want the families to know which children were the ones beheaded for their sake. Watch the videos, dipshit. They literally behead a dead young kid in a clip Shapiro posted uncensored on his podcast.
I've seen the one where he posts pics but no video. Which day/podcast did he post the video I want to watch it badly

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I'm trying to find it but having a hell of a time. He's shown pictures of bloody baby cribs. But I need more than that. If this vid is real I can't fucking wait. Fuck ALL jews
I live within reasonable distance to hasidic jews, so believe me.. I've got no dog in this fight. They take a shovel and start chopping away at the kids neck. Still not sure how it would questionable after all the other videos put out by these savages. At least Israel does it from a far and doesn't do the "ALALLALALALALALALLALALALLALL" celebration as they rape, kill and kidnap children.

Forum Clout
I live within reasonable distance to hasidic jews, so believe me.. I've got no dog in this fight. They take a shovel and start chopping away at the kids neck. Still not sure how it would questionable after all the other videos put out by these savages. At least Israel does it from a far and doesn't do the "ALALLALALALALALALLALALALLALL" celebration as they rape, kill and kidnap children.
The thing is you have the IDF saying they have no evidence of it.
https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1712041238432555041

I'd actually prefer the ALALALALALA shit so we know where they are and what they're doing. Kikes years ago used to do it in the woods, now they do it underneath their synagogues in silent for no one to know. Don't get me wrong I want the shitskins whiped off the earth too but Jews are the ultimate evil

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Were your ancestors the same as those of the Scotsman who now holds the office of First Minister?
no clue but they were Clan Donald MacAleister I believe. they were a bunch of raiding rabble rousing shits who got some sorta lordship in ireland. Not sure how that worked out for them. if you have more history fill me in bro