• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost Actual free thinkers don't join societies to sit around discussing entry level, philosophy 101, semi-thoughts on why atheism rules and theists drool. The fact that you formed such a society tells us everything we need to know about what kind of diseased, barely functioning mind and inflated ego you have, and your fucking boring podcast backs it up.
You are the most mediocre person in Pat's orbit and your overinflated sense of your own intelligence is the most notable thing about you. Its not even like you are a complete delusional retard like some of the others, youre just a pretentious dullard who thinks applying moral relativism to kid fucking is some kind of intellectual checkmate. You don't care about morality, you just want to show what a clever, special free thinker you are. It's truly pathetic and I'm glad you have been prevented from teaching children anything.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
it's funny that Hildy couldn't call out a single inaccuracy Dan or Quaso told Javier, but instead poitned out that Patrick lied about Munich Enjoyer being Dan.

with ballwashers like these...
Way to identify yourself there, Mr. Mulligan. You want me to call you a liar? Okay, how about when you mock-quoted me, "Oh, kid-touching is okay, but saying the n-word is bad." I never said that, fool. You flat-out lied.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6Mbqa9bFB8IQ1OFi" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Way to identify yourself there, Mr. Mulligan. You want me to call you a liar? Okay, how about when you mock-quoted me, "Oh, kid-touching is okay, but saying the n-word is bad." I never said that, fool. You flat-out lied.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6Mbqa9bFB8IQ1OFi" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

faggot with a fat wife and a kid toucher

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Let's take a minute to break down and appreciate just how truly pathetic you are:
Patrick Tomlinson is a worthless failure of a man and a human being, a raging man-child with delusions of grandeur, yet you are his sniveling, fawning Renfield, striking out at his enemies and taking up his cause without so much as a thank you. You want to rape children so bad, and you learned that Pat was a part of the SFWA kid-fucking crowd and you wanted in, too, so you became his little purse puppy. You guys are like Spike and Tyke from those old Tom and Jerry cartoons, you're hopping around yapping at Daddy's feet for a morsel of approval that will never, ever come. Such a disgusting display that shows you don't have an ounce of self-respect. But then again no one should respect you.
Really looking forward to that convention you're putting on, though, brothermen always serve up the ribs when Pat goes to a convention, I can only imagine the silly hijinks people could think of for your little gathering of degenerates and child-rapists.
Way to telescope your intentions. We'll be waiting with all the honey-pots you can handle.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/wOiTFt8bDtpsI" width="480" height="258" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Forum Clout
Haha sounds like someone got a little liquid courage tonight.

Keep fucking that chicken, Hildy!
Screenshot_20230925-223935_Google.jpg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout

go fuck yourself you faggot nigger.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

You raped a girl in 2003 we all know what happened.