• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Forum Clout
Ginsburg and Burroughs are tremendous sex creeps, one of their “shared” teen boy victims wrote about how badly the experience fucked him up. No doubt Delaney feverishly masturbated while reading about how traumatic it was for the guy.
SmartSelect_20231017-062510_Gallery.jpg

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Delany was abused as a boy by an older man, and somehow didn't find it unpleasant, so now he apparently believes in a gay version of Finch and Stiffler's mom in American Pie. I frankly disagree with this and think Delany is full of shit. But he's got a limited (but troublesome) point in that you can't rape the willing. So no, Delany isn't a "rape advocate

Surprise surprise, the guy who's defending a man that posted a father and underage son having sex with his underage friend and called it "wholesome family time" also doesn't believe statutory rape exists

At this point I'm half wondering if you're already unemployed, I know I couldn't publicly be a pedophile advocate and keep my job as an over the road truck driver

Draaaagon wagon SNIFF

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is moving the goalposts. This sentence here. You have no interest on coming to our side. Even if we named 15 child rape victims of Delaney you would come up with the fact that they were lying, or not children when it happened, or they’re Republicans, or something else to hold on to your position. I can only imagine what the burden of proof was BEFORE all this. “Show me Delaney supported NAMBLA and i’ll come to your side.” Well we did. And what happened? Now we need to produce a victim. And what after that? Well now we need video evidence of it happening. And then we need a video analyzer to determine if the older guy in the video is actually Delaney. And it never ends because you genuinely don’t give a fuck. You don’t give a fuck that a guy you support is an actual child fucker. Because saying he is one would be a “win” for us, as if actively supporting a child fucker to “own us” isn’t a LOSS FOR YOU.
Dare I say he’s debating in BAD FAITH.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
A pedophile jerking off in his car while watching a playground of toddlers with binoculars? Well, if none of the kids see him, no victim will have been created and everyone will go home just the same.
No. That's Dan Mullen's hyper-exaggeration, probably because he's the one who fantasized about stuff like that. I never agreed with that, and I never said such.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
It’s not that we don’t get the nuance. Statutory rape typically involves willing participants, but society has still deemed it rape. You are a bad (or sick) guy!
"I frankly disagree with this and think Delany is full of shit." READ. You're right. Society has deemed it rape, and society is right. Gay or straight, it's wrong. That's why I disagree with Delany on that point, and yet somehow you fail to bother READING what I wrote. Pay attention.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
"I frankly disagree with this and think Delany is full of shit." READ. You're right. Society has deemed it rape, and society is right. Gay or straight, it's wrong. That's why I disagree with Delany on that point, and yet somehow you fail to bother READING what I wrote. Pay attention.
Please kill yourself. You’re simping for Pat who doesn’t even acknowledge you. You’re somehow a bigger loser than him.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
So it's still your position that being a child rape advocate is better than posting inside jokes on an online obituary?

G

No. That's Dan Mullen's hyper-exaggeration, probably because he's the one who fantasized about stuff like that. I never agreed with that, and I never said such.

Hey hildy, quick question
If you're so smaht, you deserve respect, not like everybody says,...

then why are you poor?
wouldn't a mensa member work some 300k a year coding job, or be a tenured professor, write at a think tank, etc...
instead of a spiteful wagie working retail like you? is that bi-monthly $1700 check enough to pay for hitchen's hardcovers?

Also, do you consider elon to be an idiot, nepobaby, and/or stupid? or is he smarter than you?