• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
You don't know what the hell I did four MINUTES ago.
DO YOU??? Do you you fucking fish brain??? You can’t even engage with this. You’re cherry picking shit i’m saying and your brain is skimming over everything because its the TRUTH.

SAMUEL DELANEY IS A PEDO

YOU SUPPORT HIM

YOU ARE A PEDO SUPPORTER.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
B-O-O H-O-O. STILL waiting.
RESPOND TO THE FUCKING TAKE. I invented a better hypothetical than you and fucking DESTROYED your argument. And you move the goalposts back again. “Show me an accuser.”

Hey remember what happened with Moira? She was an accuser. And you just go “Yeah i believe her” and don’t do SHIT about your SFWA involvement other than justify how you supporting them isn’t supporting pedophiles.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost Let me break down even more how shitty your analogy was…Harriet Beecher Stow wasn’t writing letters to the KKK advocating for killing niggers. Uncle Toms Cabin isn’t just a black nigger killing fantasy.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Of all the hats available you chose the most assholeish and pederast style. Explain your choice.
YOUR choice. Because this line of argument was started by Vox Day and picked up by you lot. When I pointed out how hypocritical you all were for blaming SFWA based on bad examples and ignoring proven examples in the Catholic Church, you all lost your shit. You're all cats chasing a laser pointer when the mouse is right there in the room.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
YOUR choice. Because this line of argument was started by Vox Day and picked up by you lot. When I pointed out how hypocritical you all were for blaming SFWA based on bad examples and ignoring proven examples in the Catholic Church, you all lost your shit. You're all cats chasing a laser pointer when the mouse is right there in the room.
Whataboutisms. Wanna continue more you so called intellectual?

G

But why did you pick that hat style out of all the hat styles available?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
When has anyone ignored what the catholic church has done? From what I have heard following the scandals pretty much all of those cases were from decades ago and the priests are mostly dead or in prison. Which is exactly how you argue sfwa is above reproach now even though many of the enablers are still active in the org.

Forum Clout
I just don't understand why'd you want to defend a guy that has written so openly about pedophilia. Bad (or sick) guy!

G

STILL waiting.
You are "STILL waiting" for evidence that is not necessary for us to prove our conclusion. According to your own standards, the mere espousal of beliefs that you consider to be evil is enough for a person to be uninvited, banned, denounced, etc. For example, it would be unnecessary for one to find examples of a self-admitted Nazi, who hates Jews, beating up Jews in order for that person to be considered a Nazi that must, according to your standards, be denounced. Likewise, it is unnecessary to for someone to find examples of a self-admitted pedophile, who wants to legalize child rape, raping children. The fact that he is an outspoken supporter of child rape and its legalization is in itself enough for you to denounce that person for the same reason you denounce all the right wing/republican/christian/etc people.

I know you're being insincere at this point, but as a former edgy atheist who is more than 20 years younger than you, it's fun to chop apart your retarded thought processes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
When has anyone ignored what the catholic church has done? From what I have heard following the scandals pretty much all of those cases were from decades ago and the priests are mostly dead or in prison. Which is exactly how you argue sfwa is above reproach now even though many of the enablers are still active in the org.
Its a useless argument to even engage in because…ONCE AGAIN…his retarded comparisons that he thinks are deep is fucking meaningless. The Catholic Church is an institution for the last xxxx years derived from a faith which can be separated. The SFWA is a 60 year old sci fi convention which was started by pedophiles.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
You are "STILL waiting" for evidence that is not necessary for us to prove our conclusion.
If I join the nazi party and write books about hating jews i am a nazi.

If I join Al Quada and write books about hating jews I am a terrorist.

If I join Big Apple Ranch Monthly and write books about fucking men I am gay.

If I join NAMBLA and write books about fucking kids you need an accuser to prove I am a pedophile.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Who's Dougie?

In his time here at the forms, Dan made two main enemies. Dougie is @Flavia's Rape Emporium , his other enemy is Paul whose username I will refrain from doxing.

Paul and Dan were once best friends, they would talk on the phone for hours, even meeting up at the bar for drinks, guest appearing on early NPS episodes. It was a great tragedy what befell their friendship in the end.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I just don’t get the logic. If I knew a guy who was in NAMBLA and wrote child rape fantasies i would probably think he’s a pedo. Actually theres no probably. He’s a pedo.
I have no evidence that Delany molested anyone, wouldn't be surprised if he did, but he hasnt been charged with it, obviously. However, Delany has taken pictures and posted them on Twitter that shows books with nude underage boys
1000005520.jpg
1000005522.jpg