• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

G

I'll get to it. Someday.
Nice bit pretending to be me, stupid.
I guess pretending to be you is easy, just empty your mind and speak in circles. I relistened to episode 30 of Starship Fonzie and your droning and retarded "gotchas" are laughable. You're a vile manlet that hopefully gets bricked by some feral pavement ape rioting over some dead silverback recidivist felon dying while trying to litigate his traffic stop and 4 warrants. Your demise at the hands of one of these animals would make those ghosts of "confederate imbeciles" smile. Worthless scum.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I guess pretending to be you is easy, just empty your mind and speak in circles. I relistened to episode 30 of Starship Fonzie and your droning and retarded "gotchas" are laughable. You're a vile manlet that hopefully gets bricked by some feral pavement ape rioting over some dead silverback recidivist felon dying while trying to litigate his traffic stop and 4 warrants. Your demise at the hands of one of these animals would make those ghosts of "confederate imbeciles" smile. Worthless scum.
We really need a Joe Cumia and Boomia podcast.

G

Damn son

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
I never pretended to be you, stupid, I was simply accused and proceeded to post as if my T levels were in the single digits.

If you had half my IQ you would've actually trolled this forum and the absolute retards with-in months ago...Why bother posting here if you're not making the window licking cyberstalkers seethe, or laugh?
Seethe. Yeah, seethe works.

"With-in?" Something wrong with your spell checker there, super-soaker?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Pop quiz @NormsGhost:
You defend a theoretical person who has urges to sexually abuse children but has never acted on the urge so you can't persecute someone for an uncommitted sin.
Fair enough.
But how do you feel about a theoretical person who has urges to smash a ball-peen hammer into the back of your skull until there are squishy sounds but would never act on the urge? Is that okay, too? It's just the urge, not the action after all, right?
I'm just asking questions?

G

You're a paragon of virtue.
I am, aside from repost a criminal complaint and call fat a baby threatener who picks fight online what other objections to my middle class married dad persona do you have? You fucking defend pedophiles that masturbate to kids as virtuous until caught in the act. Even your retarded stance on online obits while calling men who had war forced on them confederate imbeciles? You have zero consistency and spew the most ridiculous trash and think your faggot NPR voice sounds smart doing it. Since you dared to insult my virtue while defending men masturbating to kids as having virtue, I'm going to have to have you seek redress, I'm so sorry Eric.