• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
And pedo defender I'm a psychopath because I call Pat fat via twitter, but he threatened to execute a newborn, signed away rights to her threatens multiple with rape and violence and never had a real job and he's not? Defend your statement. You claim obit trolling is worse than sexual fantasies with kids, but I never did that? I tweet the guy and texted him am few times literally well over a year ago and implored him to ask me to stop like I asked him to stop texting me and I had to cal his lawyer. So me, with no record, no other "trolling" of anybody but Pat is a psychopath but wanting to screw kids and kill them is cool?
Defacing someone's obit isn't "Trolling".

It's insanely personal and hurtful.

Until someone has "Trolled" the obit of your loved ones you shouldn't downplay the severity of it. Though I'm sure Karma and your so called friends here will ensure you one day experience it

G

Defacing someone's obit isn't "Trolling".

It's insanely personal and hurtful.

Until someone has "Trolled" the obit of your loved ones you shouldn't downplay the severity of it. Though I'm sure Karma and your so called friends here will ensure you one day experience it
So yea Hildy I think they did deface Robert Prongay's and I laughed. As for finding it less worse than baby murder and that's what makes me a "psychopath" to a guy who defends thinking of sex with kids isn't too bad if it's just fantasy, I'll take that side all day. Again is would be baby murderer Pat who terrified his brother's wife with his sick fantasy worse than a mean post on an obit....I did neither so frame it with that in mind.

G

Pretty funny, though.
It's not trolling? What the hell isn it? Fucking Pat threatened to wait for a baby to be born (incidentally one he thought was Jon's) to kill her in front of her mother and then kill the mother and father because he couldn't handle a breakup. Hildy provided defenses for why it wasn't so bad, then later explained them by showing that to him kid's are for sex. Great guy.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
What's worse inside jokes on an obituary or stating your goal is to finacianlly ruin someone's life by abusing the court system when you have admitted you have no evidence. Then when you lose in court, not paying for years in an effort to draw out the timelines in hope they run out of money.
Says the guy that runs a hate site responsible for no less than 60 acts of terrorism???

G

Says the guy that runs a hate site responsible for no less than 60 acts of terrorism???
Still won't answer what's worse the obit or threats on a newborn and her parents? Also what acts of terrorism? The swat stuff you did? Yes Eric it was you it fits the stupid gayops, the timeline, the deleting of the twitter, Pat only communicating by PM. So yes this website sent you nuts to so that you broke the law, I guess any straw you need to grasp at, pedo.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
Still won't answer what's worse the obit or threats on a newborn and her parents? Also what acts of terrorism? The swat stuff you did? Yes Eric it was you it fits the stupid gayops, the timeline, the deleting of the twitter, Pat only communicating by PM. So yes this website sent you nuts to so that you broke the law, I guess any straw you need to grasp at, pedo.
Your son is dying of diabetes, yet you chose to spend your time here? With me?

G

Your son is dying of diabetes, yet you chose to spend your time here? With me?
All of my children are in good health. My 14 year old would dwarf you and Pat. However what you're doing here is trying to pretend you aren't Hildy to throw us off, I call 74 IQ on that. Still can't answer about baby threats and your wife has a rotted shit pipe and likes nigger dyke bush to your nub.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
All of my children are in good health. My 14 year old would dwarf you and Pat. However what you're doing here is trying to pretend you aren't Hildy to throw us off, I call 74 IQ on that. Still can't answer about baby threats and your wife has a rotted shit pipe and likes nigger dyke bush to your nub.
Ur shrubs are soooooo lucky I’m too tired to make the drive

Was going to carve them into shape of Hildy’s face and pats, sculpted