• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Forum Clout

That is not evidence of anyone from here or any other website calling the MPD to respond to a call to fatso's hovel.

Post evidence of someone from any website being responsible for calling the police and sending the police to fatso's ghetto duplex hovel.

Edit: While you're at it, post the ENTIRE ADT camera footage of fatso's scooter and house being scribbled on with erasable marker. Not just fatso walking to his trash ditch with a penlight for 30 seconds.

Last edited:

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I'll get to it. Someday.
Nice bit pretending to be me, stupid.
I never pretended to be you, stupid, I was simply accused and proceeded to post as if my T levels were in the single digits.

If you had half my IQ you would've actually trolled this forum and the absolute retards with-in months ago...Why bother posting here if you're not making the window licking cyberstalkers seethe, or laugh?

Forum Clout
jackie posted the gibney evidence right?
No, her latest manic episode is about debunking the decapitated dead baby story and her potentially running for public office.
Screenshot_20231014-022408_Chrome.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
No, her latest manic episode is about debunking the decapitated dead baby story and her potentially running for public office. View attachment 159671
Its a great idea. Its not like she publicly embarrasses herself multiple times a week or anything. Her opponent would have a horrible time trying to discredit her.