• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Not possible. Nothing you write here on these forums matters. The website itself has a disclaimer saying that everything here is bullshit. Nothing you say here amounts to anything more than farts in the wind.

I think you all are laboring under the illusion that, because Dan insulted my wife and that seemed to set me off, that insulting my wife repeatedly, HERE of all useless places, will have any effect. But what pissed me off wasn't Dan's insult (although I didn't appreciate it, either). What pissed me off was that he FORGOT about it! The numbskull can't remember any of his own transgressions. THAT'S what frosted me.

That's also why I ignore most of you when you can't remember what I wrote or actually read what I say.
Let me clarify. I, Honey Badger, genuinely believe your wife is a fat ugly cow and you should be embarrassed for fucking her.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Name one person Genghis Khan raped. JUST ONE.

Can’t do it, huh? He was VIRTUOUS.

I triple dog dare ya.
Genghis Khan isn't the subject. At least try to keep your eye on the ball.

And BTW, DNA evidence has established that many European family trees have Genghis Khan as an ancestor. That's a lot of names to meet your useless dodge.

Your turn.

G

Ha! Bullshit! Of course I get to dictate terms. It's MY challenge. It's YOU who don't get to side-step my straightforward question. I want a NAME. Any pedophile priest has dozens of adult accusers. Where are Delany's?

So far, all you mealy-mouthed imbeciles have is nothing. And you've had at least a full day.
Shit or get off the pot.
You can move the goalposts all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are a giant hypocrite, a pedophile defender, and likely pedophile yourself. The fact that you give pedophiles the benefit of the doubt, your attitude towards a man who wants to legalize child rape is "He should retract that, even though he never will, and I'm still cool with him and I don't want him banned from any conventions", while denouncing and not wanting to associate with anyone who is a "right wing conservative" tells decent society everything they need to know about you, and we can in clear conscience lump you in with the pieces of shit that actually want to fuck kids.

You know when you faggots say "Punch Nazis" to justify violence against Republicans/Trump supporters/people that don't want pedo trannies following their daughters into the ladies' room? Normal people feel the same way about pedophiles, except instead of punching you, we'd like to throw you into general population where somebody will gouge your eyes out for a few cans of tuna and some soups.

1697482861926.png

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You can move the goalposts all you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are a giant hypocrite, a pedophile defender, and likely pedophile yourself. The fact that you give pedophiles the benefit of the doubt, your attitude towards a man who wants to legalize child rape is "He should retract that, even though he never will, and I'm still cool with him and I don't want him banned from any conventions", while denouncing and not wanting to associate with anyone who is a "right wing conservative" tells decent society everything they need to know about you, and we can in clear conscience lump you in with the pieces of shit that actually want to fuck kids.

You know when you faggots say "Punch Nazis" to justify violence against Republicans/Trump supporters/people that don't want pedo trannies following their daughters into the ladies' room? Normal people feel the same way about pedophiles, except instead of punching you, we'd like to throw you into general population where somebody will gouge your eyes out for a few cans of tuna and some soups.

View attachment 160025
STILL waiting....

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Not possible. Nothing you write here on these forums matters. The website itself has a disclaimer saying that everything here is bullshit. Nothing you say here amounts to anything more than farts in the wind.

I think you all are laboring under the illusion that, because Dan insulted my wife and that seemed to set me off, that insulting my wife repeatedly, HERE of all useless places, will have any effect. But what pissed me off wasn't Dan's insult (although I didn't appreciate it, either). What pissed me off was that he FORGOT about it! The numbskull can't remember any of his own transgressions. THAT'S what frosted me.

That's also why I ignore most of you when you can't remember what I wrote or actually read what I say.
Nice long post about how you're ignoring us in the thread where you have posting prolifically, faggot. Pat agrees that you're a useless faggot.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

You funsters got me frosted!

Hot damn that rolls off the tongue!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Genghis Khan isn't the subject. At least try to keep your eye on the ball.

And BTW, DNA evidence has established that many European family trees have Genghis Khan as an ancestor. That's a lot of names to meet your useless dodge.

Your turn.

So you can’t then? There’s no evidence that DNA footprint wasn’t the result of consensual love making. Just like Delaney can’t be a pedophile because he only writes about being one and praising them and being attracted to kids, we can’t take writings on Genghis as proof he was a rapist unless YOU can name ONE of his victims.

If I just write about how much I hate blacks, but you can’t prove I haven’t descrimated against one at work, am I a racist? Your logic says I’m not.