• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
has jackie dropped the goods on gibs yet? lol just kidding she never will, and will move on like nothing happened.

^^^

I really hope someone here reached out to the hospital in Texas where the other John Gibney works to let them know this cunt's insane.

To paraphrase Josiah on X: The Circle of Jackie's FailDoxxes

1. Mis-identify someone based on minimal research

2. Try to ruin their life and relationships, get them fired

3. Double down when presented proof that your dox is wrong

4. Privately realize you were incorrect, but retract absolutely nothing and move on to emailing the employer of some other poor sap.

G

That you'd shift the goalposts and/or equivocate. You can't admit you were wrong. This response proved my point nicely.

Your post said that "you" wind him up. And he's "gruff". All those posts are from before norm 11. Just admit your post was wrong.

this right here. I predicted what you'd do. Perfect example.
Im going to take a wild guess and say he never responded to this?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Silver Bullet. Haim in the wheelchair gets Hildy moist. Hildy’s type are featured prominently in Shriners Hospital ads.
Please don't tell this deranged pedophile that there's a cute crippled Dutch boy around here.

IMG_20231006_214805 (1).jpg

I don't want to get raped in all of my available holes again.

Last edited:

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Is there a post explaining what eric is doing here? Is this attempt to insert himself deeper into the drama for a sniff of "fame"? Please don't tell me to read the thread it's too long.
he came clean about his many rapes and did a tell all, it's extremely interesting.
Start from page 2