• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
The reviews were so bad I still haven't seen it. I just rewatched the 2010 one last night.
Skip it, it's absolutely terrible. I honestly can't think of any redeeming qualities. The only Predator movie worse than that is AvP: Requiem which is essentially unwatchable since there's no lights on in any scene and the actors are whatever is below amateurish.

A few Aliens and Predator thoughts..

Predators with Adrian Brody is criminally underrated and the best thing since Predator 2 in the franchise
AVP isn't as bad as everyone says it is
Alien aged better than Aliens
I like Prometheus and Covenant a lot. I understand why people were frustrated with them, but they're very entertaining and well made.
Alien 3 is not good, but the acting and interesting setting carries it. There's a good movie somewhere hidden in there. Even the so-called directors cut can't fix it. Killing Newt and Hicks was lazy and stupid. There's an audio play version of the William Gibson script for 3 that is much better and worth checking out on Audible.
Resurrection is the worst movie with Aliens in it not called AvP: Requiem and only had one good scene. Whedon is trash.

If you haven't played Alien: Isolation, do. It's better than most of the movies.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Get used to waiting.

screen-shot-2023-10-03-at-9-21-21-am-png.156317

Nigga, you got a pre-teen flavor saver. The facial hair choice of all pedophiles who have disgusting wives.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Predators with Adrian Brody is criminally underrated and the best thing since Predator 2 in the franchise
THANK YOU! Jesus, I feel like I'm the only one who saw it. Brody's Batman voice is consistently hilarious, I love the trailmix cast of characters with their signature weapons, and maybe my favorite part is the racist prisoner who never says anything racist.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
THANK YOU! Jesus, I feel like I'm the only one who saw it. Brody's Batman voice is consistently hilarious, I love the trailmix cast of characters with their signature weapons, and maybe my favorite part is the racist prisoner who never says anything racist.
I thought it was pfg but not enough to rewatch it in the years since.

I’m gonna make that todays selection for my 31 days of horror.

Yo Hildy, where you at with Predators (2010)?