• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
CDN media

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Come on, Mew. Didn't you say you'd be 58 in March, last January?

Oopsie doodles!
View attachment 158176
Hildawg you guys got any Halloween activities planned? I’m watching a different horror movie every day. Probably take my lady and my son to some haunted houses.

I’m lazy about the costumes though. Probably just do a skellington. You got any costume plans?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Heisenberg wouldn't be caught dead in a commie costume. Nobody (outside of his group of socially retarded dorks) calls him "Heisenberg".
Plus the show went off the air 10 years ago. It’s not exactly current but then again Hildy lives in Wisconsin which seems to always be 10 years behind the rest of the country.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
A walk at the zoo? You know who else spends a lot of time at zoos? Children do. :image_4764:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Is Hildy really a stock boy? Someone said it a while ago and i still dont know if it was a joke or not because its so believable. I wonder what his coworkers would think about his hardcore rabid defense of pedophiles? You think theyd be totally understanding about the whole situation?