I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
He would have been invited to the White House along with the rest of these propagandist pieces of shit if he was being paid to behave like a deranged leftist retard on social media:

View attachment 181089
Here's #24, Occupy Democrats

1000007445.jpg

G

I was thinking his latest benefactor was still the SFWA but now I'm thinking it's Lynn.

Lynn almost certainly orchestrated their PPP loan fraud scheme, we know Nikki and Pat aren't smart enough to pull that off.

Lynn presumably would've done that knowing with all the massive fraud involved with PPP, with even a modicum of effort making it look like they had businesses (like Pat's Torque Wheeler blog buying Nikki's SEO services) the IRS wouldn't bother to pursue it. Especially not for the relatively low amounts they took in PPP loans. The people you see on the news being prosecuted took out a million dollars for an LLC they formed the day before and immediately spent it on cars and boats.

But what Lynn couldn't have foreseen was Pat's online feud would result in a court order for a debtors exam... Maybe she's paying it all off now to keep Nikki out of hot water and the Tomlinson books closed... though I'm not sure if financial documents retrieved in a civil case could legally be submitted to the IRS as a tip.

Maybe it doesn't matter if it's legal or not... if the debt exam documents somehow leaked it would be yet another (expensive) civil legal matter and it might be enough to catch the eye of the IRS... that would be the fear anyway. Pat sure seemed convinced they'd somehow be leaked, with funsters tweeting them all day. I'm not a debt collecting shark attorney but I believe that'd be referred to as "leverage."

To be clear, Lynn could be worried that Nikki would be implicated for PPP fraud (and to a lesser degree Patrick); I don't think Nikki and Patrick even realized those loans they took out could get them in trouble. And they should, they stole money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The funniest answer would be that it was Elon Musk. Outs himself as both a Patposter AND Pat’s benefactor. Pat’s head would implode.
4B694C62-BF28-4053-867D-C812A858D7D2.jpeg

Patrick Tomlinson…they call him “Piggy”…Piggy Tomlinson, they call him. He’s an author, not a very good one, who says a lot of awful things about me, just terrible terrible things folks, no different than what the mainstream media puts out. But he tweets all these terrible lies about me, and truthfully i dont see them, but he does it, and one day he decides to tweet, send out an innocent tweet, that Norm Macdonald isn’t funny. Do we know Norm Macdonald, folks? Beautiful comedian, the best, and he’s no longer with us, and they tried to cancel him like they’re doing to us. But Piggy Tomlinson…he sent out this tweet, saying he wasn’t funny. Now frankly I don’t agree, he can have his opinion, but these nasty people started harassing him , harassing him so bad, almost as much as they harass us, but not so much, even getting his social media taken away, which we all know they love to do…and to put a stop to this, Patrick had to sue them…can you believe that? And the courts, they’re so corrupt, they ruled against him and demanded he pay. He has to pay an illegal immigrant who doesn’t even live in this country. Why can he even sue a US citizen folks? I don’t think i’m supposed to say this but I stepped in. I said to Patrick, I called him, I said Sir, frankly, I read your books, and i’m not very impressed, and i’ve seen what you’ve tweeted about me and it’s not very nice. But you know what? I’ll pay your debts. I’ll pay your debts. I said that you know? I said i’ll pay your debts. And he said no Mr Trump…you’re facing so much already, I can’t take your money, he said that, not so nice, but he said that. And even though he said I couldn’t pay, I called the lawyers, I called the lawyers and I said “Jerry…just tell me what the bill is”. And I paid it. I paid so much, and the debt was so big and it’s gone now. And he didn’t even ask for it, and I did it. The man who brought the suit, Gibney, Grimey Gibney I like to call him, the man who brought the suit, he was thanking me, he said “Mr. Trump, I would have never…recollected on that debt without you.” I said, it was my pleasure, even though, frankly, I don’t take very kindly to that country, okay? And I wiped out the debt…that’s not what you’re seeing with Sleepy Joe. He’s just building the debt…he’s building it up so high, the debt is so high, you could stack it along the border and no one would ever be able to cross.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
View attachment 181092
Patrick Tomlinson…they call him “Piggy”…Piggy Tomlinson, they call him. He’s an author, not a very good one, who says a lot of awful things about me, just terrible terrible things folks, no different than what the mainstream media puts out. But he tweets all these terrible lies about me, and truthfully i dont see them, but he does it, and one day he decides to tweet, send out an innocent tweet, that Norm Macdonald isn’t funny. Do we know Norm Macdonald, folks? Beautiful comedian, the best, and he’s no longer with us, and they tried to cancel him like they’re doing to us. But Piggy Tomlinson…he sent out this tweet, saying he wasn’t funny. Now frankly I don’t agree, he can have his opinion, but these nasty people started harassing him , harassing him so bad, almost as much as they harass us, but not so much, even getting his social media taken away, which we all know they love to do…and to put a stop to this, Patrick had to sue them…can you believe that? And the courts, they’re so corrupt, they ruled against him and demanded he pay. He has to pay an illegal immigrant who doesn’t even live in this country. Why can he even sue a US citizen folks? I don’t think i’m supposed to say this but I stepped in. I said to Patrick, I called him, I said Sir, frankly, I read your books, and i’m not very impressed, and i’ve seen what you’ve tweeted about me and it’s not very nice. But you know what? I’ll pay your debts. I’ll pay your debts. I said that you know? I said i’ll pay your debts. And he said no Mr Trump…you’re facing so much already, I can’t take your money, he said that, not so nice, but he said that. And even though he said I couldn’t pay, I called the lawyers, I called the lawyers and I said “Jerry…just tell me what the bill is”. And I paid it. I paid so much, and the debt was so big and it’s gone now. And he didn’t even ask for it, and I did it. The man who brought the suit, Gibney, Grimey Gibney I like to call him, the man who brought the suit, he was thanking me, he said “Mr. Trump, I would have never…recollected on that debt without you.” I said, it was my pleasure, even though, frankly, I don’t take very kindly to that country, okay? And I wiped out the debt…that’s not what you’re seeing with Sleepy Joe. He’s just building the debt…he’s building it up so high, the debt is so high, you could stack it along the border and no one would ever be able to cross.
He vandalized his own motorcycle? Wow. I had no idea, you're telling me now for the first time
1000007447.jpg

if the benefactor was an individual, even Scalzi worth millions, you think they'd be ok with Pat not even attempting to get a job, or him buying the $2k phone twice, Mexico trip, etc? I can see Scalzi or Laura Recih chipping in but even they aren't such suckers
The way he finally rushed to finish his stupid Tiny Tim book before the end of December is suspicious. Maybe someone, like his mother in law, insisted he do something in the way of work that might bring in a large paycheck (it won't) if he wants to keep being bailed out of his debts/judgments.

G

I was thinking his latest benefactor was still the SFWA but now I'm thinking it's Lynn.

Lynn almost certainly orchestrated their PPP loan fraud scheme, we know Nikki and Pat aren't smart enough to pull that off.

Lynn presumably would've done that knowing with all the massive fraud involved with PPP, with even a modicum of effort making it look like they had businesses (like Pat's Torque Wheeler blog buying Nikki's SEO services) the IRS wouldn't bother to pursue it. Especially not for the relatively low amounts they took in PPP loans. The people you see on the news being prosecuted took out a million dollars for an LLC they formed the day before and immediately spent it on cars and boats.

But what Lynn couldn't have foreseen was Pat's online feud would result in a court order for a debtors exam... Maybe she's paying it all off now to keep Nikki out of hot water and the Tomlinson books closed... though I'm not sure if financial documents retrieved in a civil case could legally be submitted to the IRS as a tip.

Maybe it doesn't matter if it's legal or not... if the debt exam documents somehow leaked it would be yet another (expensive) civil legal matter and it might be enough to catch the eye of the IRS... that would be the fear anyway. Pat sure seemed convinced they'd somehow be leaked, with funsters tweeting them all day. I'm not a debt collecting shark attorney but I believe that'd be referred to as "leverage."

To be clear, Lynn could be worried that Nikki would be implicated for PPP fraud (and to a lesser degree Patrick); I don't think Nikki and Patrick even realized those loans they took out could get them in trouble. And they should, they stole money.
Idk, the IRS doesn't need any warrant or probable cause to look at anyone's finances. And all of them have been reported to the IRS numerous times.

G

Idk, the IRS doesn't need any warrant or probable cause to look at anyone's finances. And all of them have been reported to the IRS numerous times.
It's one thing if people are submitting online reports of "I think this guy took out $18k in fraudulent PPP loans", that isn't even a blip on the radar. It'd be another if the IRS started getting inundated with faxes everyday of their LLC's books like "look, this is clearly fraud -- and look at this, he's sucking Trump's dick too!"

Their finances would never be leaked, that'd be insane. But Lynn gets included on a ton of group messages about Nikki and Patrick, and you know the two of them told Lynn that if their finances were handed over in a debtors exam, they'd immediately be published on the internet...

Prison Enjoyer

As noted after the last satisfaction, if Quasi was paid more than the listed judgment amount it wouldn't show up on the court website. I would assume this includes the further postjudgment fees Quasi has had to incur since last August, but I wonder if, hypothetically, Lynne decided to finally nip everything in the bud in one go and pay off the Google quash judgment as well to save the cost from Quaso having to domesticate it (plus further interest accumulating)?

Anyone here have access to the California court access portal?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
They would only know that if the mysterious benefactor paid quasis attorneys directly. If , like most of the hypotheses here, that benefactor wished to remain anonymous. Don't you think they just get the money to Rick somehow first?
Then that would mean, Pat did indeed " Pay quasi" if thats was what happened right?

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
He's loying. If he had these unlimited financial and legal resources he would've mentioned them in the media, court, prolol se filing or somewhere.

Remember, the FBI is also crashing down Dan Mullen's door any minute but he also never mentioned an agent, case number or active investigation in any legal proceeding, the media or his pro se. It's all just made up lies.

He faked vandalizing his motorcycle, he edited the texts from BDA, he lied well before anyone here met him about cyberstalking white supremacists confronting him at his house and throwing Nazi salutes in his face at Worldcon. He makes up stories about knife fighting burglars and carjackers who can't drive stick. He lied about make six figures in publishing and right up until Tor didn't give him a new deal and the Bookscan numbers came out, lied about how ecstatic Tor was with his sales. He's faked having his car towed, utilities shut off, he's made glowie posts here that he tried to use in court... The guy is a complete fraud. I don't know why anybody believes his spooky allusions that he has some mysterious deep pocket benefactor when the easier answer is that he's spending his savings from insurance work or going into debt. Maybe someone has helped him out, sure. But the "I never paid Quasi a dime" has already been admitted by Patrick to mean "I paid his lawyers, not him". When it mattered, in legal filings or in the media, he has said he's broke and can't afford any more legal action.

If he had some mysterious deep pocket benefactor, why no more filings? Where's the new legal strategy? No new lolsuits? Why is he constantly just saying "Your life is already over, they're coming for you any day now stlaker" and then crying to MPD and the FBI by tagging them on Twitter about how they do nothing or telling the media they don't help him to try and shame more action against people he doesn't like? Why is he constantly trying to tie obviously unrelated to here swattings on a bunch of middle aged radio show fans if he has millionaires bankrolling a legal strategy to bury everyone here under court costs until the end of time?

He's just a fucking idiot and a liar putting himself into debt to not let the idiots win. Maybe some part of his payment comes from parents or inlaws. I sincerely doubt it's a majority of it.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
He's loying. If he had these unlimited financial and legal resources he would've mentioned them in the media, court, prolol se filing or somewhere.

Remember, the FBI is also crashing down Dan Mullen's door any minute but he also never mentioned an agent, case number or active investigation in any legal proceeding, the media or his pro se. It's all just made up lies.

He faked vandalizing his motorcycle, he edited the texts from BDA, he lied well before anyone here met him about cyberstalking white supremacists confronting him at his house and throwing Nazi salutes in his face at Worldcon. He makes up stories about knife fighting burglars and carjackers who can't drive stick. He lied about make six figures in publishing and right up until Tor didn't give him a new deal and the Bookscan numbers came out, lied about how ecstatic Tor was with his sales. He's faked having his car towed, utilities shut off, he's made glowie posts here that he tried to use in court... The guy is a complete fraud. I don't know why anybody believes his spooky allusions that he has some mysterious deep pocket benefactor when the easier answer is that he's spending his savings from insurance work or going into debt. Maybe someone has helped him out, sure. But the "I never paid Quasi a dime" has already been admitted by Patrick to mean "I paid his lawyers, not him". When it mattered, in legal filings or in the media, he has said he's broke and can't afford any more legal action.

If he had some mysterious deep pocket benefactor, why no more filings? Where's the new legal strategy? No new lolsuits? Why is he constantly just saying "Your life is already over, they're coming for you any day now stlaker" and then crying to MPD and the FBI by tagging them on Twitter about how they do nothing or telling the media they don't help him to try and shame more action against people he doesn't like? Why is he constantly trying to tie obviously unrelated to here swattings on a bunch of middle aged radio show fans if he has millionaires bankrolling a legal strategy to bury everyone here under court costs until the end of time?

He's just a fucking idiot and a liar putting himself into debt to not let the idiots win. Maybe some part of his payment comes from parents or inlaws. I sincerely doubt it's a majority of it.
Pat's pockets don't go as deep as his judgment debts, so it's safe to assume a 3rd party is cleaning up his mess.

Would a deep pocket benefactor even be legal? I feel like you can’t give money to other people to file legal action on your behalf