• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

I would cum in it. Is that nice?
20220921_120246.jpg

Jenna

You should take a day off
Yeah this whole "secret benefactor" chatter isn't gelling with me. It's Lynne, it has to be her.

If Patrick were female or even trans, there's a chance she'd have some paypig wrapped around her chubby finger in exchange for butthole pictures. He's a straight white male in 2024. He doesn't have many friends due to being a know-it-all who can't handle criticism or banter.

If it's not Lynne, it's Mama Raven and Papa Clown spending their retirement savings/pension. Family are the only ones that would fork over this much money to a stubborn pig who'll blow $10k to not attend his debt hearing on time.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
How many of them domestications we got left? Also, I recall Admin hinting a while ago that Quasi didn't even have to go to Pat directly for the payments anymore and that some other method to get reimbursement was in the works. @admin, are you free to expound on that?

Just speculating but the direct could be just for the Cloudflare. Whoever swooped in at the last minute to pay the 41k, (only listed as 32k or so)
was probably informed that its actually $41k and that there are still costs leftover, it was to be agreed that this upcoming cost is part of it and when finalised needs to be paid promptly with no fat shenannigans. They obviously would have agreed as they have zero leverage.
Google quash may not have been part of this particular agreement. (at that time quasi still needed to appeal the cali denial) Fatty probably still had hope that he could dodge that.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
They would only know that if the mysterious benefactor paid quasis attorneys directly. If , like most of the hypotheses here, that benefactor wished to remain anonymous. Don't you think they just get the money to Rick somehow first?
wouldn’t that be something that has to be on piggy boys taxes? I understand there’s a “gift” loophole where you can avoid taxes but surely that amount is higher than the cap and it would have to be reported on the next, fatter debtors exam.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
wouldn’t that be something that has to be on piggy boys taxes? I understand there’s a “gift” loophole where you can avoid taxes but surely that amount is higher than the cap and it would have to be reported on the next, fatter debtors exam.
Sure but unless the bank or whomever is required to report it nothing would come of it. It's not like there's a 1099b for it.

Unless The irs (sorry null don't ban me) audits them nothing would happen.

For the debtor's exam he can always just lie.

This seemed like an OK place to ask: Did anything SFWA-related happen around May 23rd? Forgot about this bookmark, bleh.

View attachment 182096

She used to be its president.

Maybe it just has to do with politics or something; she does consider herself an activist.
This in no way answers your question or adds anything meaningful to this thread, but:

Cat Rambo is an ugly cunt.

This seemed like an OK place to ask: Did anything SFWA-related happen around May 23rd? Forgot about this bookmark, bleh.

View attachment 182096

She used to be its president.

Maybe it just has to do with politics or something; she does consider herself an activist.
I have no clue, but "ego and stupidity" is a pretty concise description of Patrick S. Tomlinson, eclipsed only by "fat" in brevity.

But it's probably just some nerd fight.