I wanna see the debtor's movie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
has he ever denied being on disability?
He sure has!
IMG_2357.jpeg

Rick Roblinson

Drunk
I like seeing this fat dumbass cry in his fat dumb pro se motion that it would be a "humiliation" if his financials were made public. The same guy that wanted everyones banking information when he sued the 60 John Does and has proven nearly every single time that if he gets a name or any info on someone that he thinks is right he will immediately blast it all over his Twitter like a blast of shit in his pants at a Brewers game.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I like seeing this fat dumbass cry in his fat dumb pro se motion that it would be a "humiliation" if his financials were made public. The same guy that wanted everyones banking information when he sued the 60 John Does and has proven nearly every single time that if he gets a name or any info on someone that he thinks is right he will immediately blast it all over his Twitter like a blast of shit in his pants at a Brewers game.
He should be proud to show off that $200k household income.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I'm sure its common for people with genius level iqs , 2.5 stdevs above the avg to fail algebra 1.

How do you have a middle to high 130 iq?

It’s like saying your height is between two values.

Also the difference between 135 and 139 IQ is pretty vast in terms of numbers of people who score each.

It’s almost as if he’s never had his IQ measured accurately and is picking a number that satisfies his inflated sense of self while appearing believable, in his eyes, to everybody else.

It’s most likely ~90

HeyItsVos

How do you have a middle to high 130 iq?
Confidence interval is what he’s probably referencing.
It’s like saying your height is between two values.
I get what you’re saying, but our methods of measuring height are much more accurate and simple. That’s why you can make a more definitive statement.
Also the difference between 135 and 139 IQ is pretty vast in terms of numbers of people who score each.
Where are you getting that from?
It’s most likely ~90
He has to be sub 85. The man is at least below average based on the constant rake stepping and his “no… stop” text mix up.

If he ever had an IQ assessment then it was probably conducted by his shrew of a mother and she told him what she knew he wanted to hear. But I think he’s just making it up.

G

The few people I know who actually took an IQ test did so because some school admin thought they were slow. I figured that's the only reason anyone takes them, so to brag about an IQ score is essentially bragging that you were convincingly, outwardly retarded enough that a handful of people needed to see proof.
Yeah they make people with suspected autism to take them lol.

HeyItsVos

The few people I know who actually took an IQ test did so because some school admin thought they were slow. I figured that's the only reason anyone takes them, so to brag about an IQ score is essentially bragging that you were convincingly, outwardly retarded enough that a handful of people needed to see proof.
Kids in advanced programs sometimes have to take it also but looking at Pat’s transcripts… I don’t think that was the case.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Kids in advanced programs sometimes have to take it also but looking at Pat’s transcripts… I don’t think that was the case.
Yeah they gave me an IQ test in elementary school. I didn’t know what it was at the time and I don’t think anyone ever told me what my score was but it ended up getting me in advanced math classes and extra work I had to do that other classmates didn’t so I didn’t care for it too much.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive

They actually tested everyone in my school at some point and it was used as a criterion for the "Gifted and Talented" class that Rick brags about. I think I got exactly 100. I remember thinking I got a perfect score lmao because:
  1. I'm an idiot
  2. It was like 4th fucking grade. Am I supposed to know about standard deviations and distribution curves.

I guarantee his cunt of a mom just gave him the answers so he could brag about it in grade school to the other faggots.