I wanna see the debtor's movie!

They actually tested everyone in my school at some point and it was used as a criterion for the "Gifted and Talented" class that Rick brags about. I think I got exactly 100. I remember thinking I got a perfect score lmao because:
  1. I'm an idiot
  2. It was like 4th fucking grade. Am I supposed to know about standard deviations and distribution curves.

I guarantee his cunt of a mom just gave him the answers so he could brag about it in grade school to the other faggots.
I didn't think there were "answers" to an IQ test.

I.e stuff like hearing a bunch of random numbers and repeating them back in correct order; "mirroring" images; and other stuff

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Where do you need to fall to be able to point at your own temple in pictures and not look like a huge cunt?
iqdistribution.jpg

G

Why are people with high IQs not smart enough to realize that people don't like people smarter than them? Like Norm MacDonald always said, if you want to be likable, you have to play the fool.
Far as I can tell, after a certain point having a high IQ works against you more than helps. That said, being dumb as a brick like a few people we discuss certainly isn't an asset either...

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Far as I can tell, after a certain point having a high IQ works against you more than helps. That said, being dumb as a brick like a few people we discuss certainly isn't an asset either...
I have a cousin who is a legitimate “genius” but it’s to the point he’s like Rain Man. He has worked in university research labs his entire life making like <50k. Since he is extremely autistic, he’s saved almost all of that money. His lifestyle seems miserable. I do not think he’s ever had sex. He had a suicidal breakdown once.

Genius is nothing without all the other personality traits that are needed for it to shine.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
I have a cousin who is a legitimate “genius” but it’s to the point he’s like Rain Man. He has worked in university research labs his entire life making like <50k. Since he is extremely autistic, he’s saved almost all of that money. His lifestyle seems miserable. I do not think he’s ever had sex. He had a suicidal breakdown once.

Genius is nothing without all the other personality traits that are needed for it to shine.
I had a cousin who was the same.
Straight A's from kindergarten through college.
But when he graduated college, he had no social skills; he was brilliant, but couldn't find a place to hire him.
He wound up unemployed and living with his mom until she died when he was 40.
She left him the house and 300k.
He lived on the 300k until he was 50 and then sold the house.
He used the house proceeds to pay his rent in a shithole that didn't even have a stove.
He ate raw tuna straight from the can as his staple meal.
He died at 60.
I got 10% of his estate and it was like 2500 bucks.
He was crazy and weird, but he was smart enough to know that he had to conserve cash.

The moral of the story is that even deranged people know when to conserve cash and eat tuna.
But not Rick, he goes on ghetto Costa Rican trips.

I believe Pat's IQ is above average, like 105-115. His problem (other than his obvious narcissistic personality disorder and his weight/hideous appearance) is that he thinks he's way higher and acts like it. He said he "tested out" at 130-135 but I bet he thinks he's 150+.

Since Pat is such a ripped gym rat, I'll use a gym analogy he'll understand (because he's reading this). Pat is like a person who can bench 200 lbs but is constantly trying to bench 350 because he thinks ("knows") he can. If you saw a guy every day struggling and hurting himself trying to bench a weight well beyond his capability, you would think that guy was retarded. If you saw that every day for five years, you would have Pat. He's also fat and gay and his father is a world-renowned cock sucker.