• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Big Ass Dick Holder #1488

They are pure evil....
I'm not sure if this is gonna help Quasis lawyer, or Dan's lawyer, but they might want to have a look at these pictures.

Here, you can visibly see how fat Patricks tits and belly are:
fat evidence FreePic2827.jpg
fatass evidence FreePic2879.jpg

In addition to that, you can actually hear how fat Patrick is on audio recordings. For example, when he farted during his traffic court hearing:

His obesity is evident from the resonance of his fart.

Also, has there been any inquiry into the potential presence of shit stains in Patrick's pants? I ask due to his tweets on how he doesn't wear underwear.
SHITSTAINS.jpg

G

I was thinking his latest benefactor was still the SFWA but now I'm thinking it's Lynn.

Lynn almost certainly orchestrated their PPP loan fraud scheme, we know Nikki and Pat aren't smart enough to pull that off.

Lynn presumably would've done that knowing with all the massive fraud involved with PPP, with even a modicum of effort making it look like they had businesses (like Pat's Torque Wheeler blog buying Nikki's SEO services) the IRS wouldn't bother to pursue it. Especially not for the relatively low amounts they took in PPP loans. The people you see on the news being prosecuted took out a million dollars for an LLC they formed the day before and immediately spent it on cars and boats.

But what Lynn couldn't have foreseen was Pat's online feud would result in a court order for a debtors exam... Maybe she's paying it all off now to keep Nikki out of hot water and the Tomlinson books closed... though I'm not sure if financial documents retrieved in a civil case could legally be submitted to the IRS as a tip.

Maybe it doesn't matter if it's legal or not... if the debt exam documents somehow leaked it would be yet another (expensive) civil legal matter and it might be enough to catch the eye of the IRS... that would be the fear anyway. Pat sure seemed convinced they'd somehow be leaked, with funsters tweeting them all day. I'm not a debt collecting shark attorney but I believe that'd be referred to as "leverage."

To be clear, Lynn could be worried that Nikki would be implicated for PPP fraud (and to a lesser degree Patrick); I don't think Nikki and Patrick even realized those loans they took out could get them in trouble. And they should, they stole money.
What do you know, Pat even put this in his pro se motion:

1000006919.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What do you know, Pat even put this in his pro se motion:

View attachment 184139
I remember the one interview that Niki was on with him they said the idea that when know her mother supports them financially is crazy or insane (can’t remember which one they used but it was a ridiculous claim according to them) then not even 5 minutes later she complained how we always figure out everything.

Niki is a fuck up and sounds like her making bad decisions is common and a sore subject. Her mom had to set up her very vague company that doesn’t seem to make any money and I’m sure has been told they will be ok once Pats next book gets picked up “any day now” but keep helping for now.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Statement 22 is interesting. Kinda makes you wonder what would be humiliating about being successful at your jobs you’re too busy to have kids, makes six figures and sells tens of thousands copies of books? Unless none of it was true.
:colin_lg:
They’re in debt. They blew through the Biden bucks and have racked up considerable credit card balances since.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
They’re in debt. They blew through the Biden bucks and have racked up considerable credit card balances since.
That’s kinda my point. Pat has lied about everything in regards to how much income/successful he has. The debtor’s exam would prove that he’s been lying about everything (even if none of the info would be made public, Rick is retarded enough to believe it was) to the point their in debts in their eyeballs cause they’re both retarded manbabies.
I cant believe no ones mentioned that they just paid their debts with a credit card until now

Thats a simpler answer than lynn. It has to be right
If you’re referring to Quasi’s money, I’m in the Lynne camp on that one. Pat was prepared to go to jail than see Quasi get paid. Nikki is just as irresponsible as Rick, she just doesn’t blast her life over the internet. Lynne hired that lawyer and made sure the money went directly to Quasi’s legal team. All of that was done by a responsible person, Nikki is not that person.