I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RobertMewler

I believe Pat's IQ is above average, like 105-115. His problem (other than his obvious narcissistic personality disorder and his weight/hideous appearance) is that he thinks he's way higher and acts like it. He said he "tested out" at 130-135 but I bet he thinks he's 150+.

Since Pat is such a ripped gym rat, I'll use a gym analogy he'll understand (because he's reading this). Pat is like a person who can bench 200 lbs but is constantly trying to bench 350 because he thinks ("knows") he can. If you saw a guy every day struggling and hurting himself trying to bench a weight well beyond his capability, you would think that guy was retarded. If you saw that every day for five years, you would have Pat. He's also fat and gay and his father is a world-renowned cock sucker.
91 tops.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_3095.jpeg

Eric the Midget/Actor from the Howard Stern show had a 90 IQ and displayed so many of the same behaviors of Patrick. I'm inclined to agree with your assessment.
I think Eric actually had more self awareness and despite the fact it took him a really long time he could learn from past experiences and try to change. Now he would always fail at changing his behavior but at least he tried. Pat is 82 to 86 IQ max.

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
I have a cousin who is a legitimate “genius” but it’s to the point he’s like Rain Man. He has worked in university research labs his entire life making like <50k. Since he is extremely autistic, he’s saved almost all of that money. His lifestyle seems miserable. I do not think he’s ever had sex. He had a suicidal breakdown once.

Genius is nothing without all the other personality traits that are needed for it to shine.
<50K? I know legitimate retards who make low six figures in IT.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I believe Pat's IQ is above average, like 105-115. His problem (other than his obvious narcissistic personality disorder and his weight/hideous appearance) is that he thinks he's way higher and acts like it. He said he "tested out" at 130-135 but I bet he thinks he's 150+.

Since Pat is such a ripped gym rat, I'll use a gym analogy he'll understand (because he's reading this). Pat is like a person who can bench 200 lbs but is constantly trying to bench 350 because he thinks ("knows") he can. If you saw a guy every day struggling and hurting himself trying to bench a weight well beyond his capability, you would think that guy was retarded. If you saw that every day for five years, you would have Pat. He's also fat and gay and his father is a world-renowned coc
How do you explain the 1.7 GPA? He is a pants shitting retard with NPD

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
How long before (((they))) start editing the git commit authors? Also what does this have to do with the debt?

never, because while i'm sure that bitch dindu nothing on the project, every decent developer knows of lines of code is a retarded metric. Number of commits is maybe marginally better, but depending on your devops and infrastructure cadences you might have automated tools doing merges. If you use a certain type of delegated admin for IAM and CI/CD then your number of commits and merges will look very high. This is in lieu of service accounts. Basically you're using your own account , scoped down with (say SAML as an example) to do automated tasks.

This is why the whole "10x dev" trope is dumb as shit. Pushing a whole bunch of shitty commits that break builds, fail unit tests, or introduce bugs is actually worse than doing nothing at all. Using any of that as a KPI is retarded.

dont even think about calling me or this post autistic.

Why are people with high IQs not smart enough to realize that people don't like people smarter than them? Like Norm MacDonald always said, if you want to be likable, you have to play the fool.
This is why I don't believe that Fatprick is high IQ. Not that I can empirically state that there is a correlation between intelligence and humility, but as someone who's allegedly "up there" (I swear I am a moron - I just figure things out and fail upwards), I only feel uncomfortable when I think that I am the dumbest guy in the room. Or at least average. Else it's like living in a shitty neighborhood and feeling like you're at the apex. I'd rather be in a place where I felt that I was the scumbag.

The people who blow me away with their intelligence have always been uber humble. Anyone who wants to be (and make it clear to everyone and everything) that they are the smartest guy in the room - ain't. The uber-smart and uber(ish)-rich people I've known have been the most down to earth and humble. It's the aspirational climbers and Pat-level mid-wits that are the insufferable ones.

And the smart folks enjoy learning from others - not preach and bully.

I'm sure its common for people with genius level iqs , 2.5 stdevs above the avg to fail algebra 1.
It's totally possible - but they'd likely excel somewhere else (where it interested them). Pat hasn't. He seemingly has sucked at everything and made up for any shortcomings nowhere else... I'd imagine a genius, if not being across-the-boards perfect, would have a wildly lopsided scorecard.

They actually tested everyone in my school at some point and it was used as a criterion for the "Gifted and Talented" class that Rick brags about. I think I got exactly 100. I remember thinking I got a perfect score lmao because:
  1. I'm an idiot
  2. It was like 4th fucking grade. Am I supposed to know about standard deviations and distribution curves.

I guarantee his cunt of a mom just gave him the answers so he could brag about it in grade school to the other faggots.
I'm surprised that they gave the scores out. We had the same thing in my elementary and middle school. Got a test, found out what it was for, but never knew if it was an IQ test or what the outcome was. Now that this has all come back to me, I wonder if there were kids who got pulled for testing and got washed out. All I remember was most of the questions that others have mentioned - and then caving when they asked how many days were in the year and I tried to do the math - and then crying like a bitch when I was accepted because I thought that it was going to be extra work, rather than fucking off for 20% of the school week for 5 years.

Fuck, I gotta ask my parents what that was about and what they know. I only just got around to asking who was the kid that got molested in my first year of Boy Scouts...