• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

we also have intel from that kiwi in the industry who said Pat was talking about rallying sfwa to pay for it at a con.

plus letting it collect interests for so long fits it being other people's money they're handing out, no skin in the game for the cat lady CFO if it ends up costing several tens of thousands more. Unlike Lynne paying with her money.
What if Lynne told Patrick she would bail him out as long as he agrees to a divorce from Niki with no alimony?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
we also have intel from that kiwi in the industry who said Pat was talking about rallying sfwa to pay for it at a con.

plus letting it collect interests for so long fits it being other people's money they're handing out, no skin in the game for the cat lady CFO if it ends up costing several tens of thousands more. Unlike Lynne paying with her money.
I dont understand why people think that his MiL has venture capitalist kind of money.

Last edited:

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I think it's fairly likely former SFWA President John Scalzi makes the payments.

I have a bunch of reasons I might possibly maybe go into later after my next dud of a thread, so just go ahead and believe me now, thanks--airtight Admin-proof logic.

It makes a lot of sense if you place Norm/11 in the context of the retarded feud that's been running for over a decade between Scalzi-types and Vox Day-types.

I think they disastrously believed that the O&A crowd was really an old enemy in disguise, and once that mistake became plain even to them, they doubled down on their stupidity and convinced themselves the O&A people were morphing into that so they might as well have been right all along.

Patrick was a willing stooge for their "we can either fight them over there or over here" mindset because he felt important, not caring about the obvious ramifications as long as he was fed narcissist supply.

Or maybe I was a governor, idk. :fighter_sm:
Why not just pay the debt after Rick lost and be done with this? Why drag it on to only pay more ? If he’s personally financing it, he’s spending 10s of thousands of dollars to bail someone who doesn’t deserve the bailout. He took their money and hired a twink wine lawyer and some fat Greek who proceeded to bumble the suit.

Prison Enjoyer

None of what we have seen over the debt collection process points to SFWA/Scalzi being involved. Everything points to Lynne.

If SFWA wanted to prevent a debtor's exam or bail Rick out, they would have done it two years ago, or before Pat's debtor's exam on April 19th.

Pat is no longer an author, his friends are not in charge over there, and him getting bailed out before his contempt hearing was due to the threat of Pat/Niki likely going to jail, not because of the threat of SFWA's finances being exposed. I used to agree with the arguments about SFWA's incentives to bail Rick out but all the arguments fall flat once you look at the timeline over the past 2 years.

Folks here seem to forget Lynne already pays for the entire lives of Pat/Niki whilst neither of them work or do anything with their lives. This isn't a normal family we're dealing with here. It's a caretaker-retard relationship. Lynne is very wealthy and already pays tens of thousands every year so Rick & Nik can sit on the fart couch all day, plus pays for prezzies on top like the Mexico trip. Paying off Pat's debt is not an unusual/significant thing to her like it would be for any other family. She already takes care of the rest of Rick's responsibilities, so taking care of this too is just par for the course.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

None of what we have seen over the debt collection process points to SFWA/Scalzi being involved. Everything points to Lynne.

If SFWA wanted to prevent a debtor's exam or bail Rick out, they would have done it two years ago, or before Pat's debtor's exam on April 19th.

Pat is no longer an author, his friends are not in charge over there, and him getting bailed out before his contempt hearing was due to the threat of Pat/Niki likely going to jail, not because of the threat of SFWA's finances being exposed. I used to agree with the arguments about SFWA's incentives to bail Rick out but all the arguments fall flat once you look at the timeline over the past 2 years.

Folks here seem to forget Lynne already pays for the entire lives of Pat/Niki whilst neither of them work or do anything with their lives. This isn't a normal family we're dealing with here. It's a caretaker-retard relationship. Lynne is very wealthy and already pays tens of thousands every year so Rick & Nik can sit on the fart couch all day, plus pays for prezzies on top like the Mexico trip. Paying off Pat's debt is not an unusual/significant thing to her like it would be for any other family. She already takes care of the rest of Rick's responsibilities, so taking care of this too is just par for the course.
I think you're overlooking the fact that the SFWA paid a lawyer to push back on Quasi for a narrowly scoped subpoena to discover the financial connection between Pat and the SFWA. There could be a number of reasons why they put up this money last minute:

-Pity
-Fear of bad press if Pat threw them under the bus
-Avoiding possible further legal action from Quasi
-timing payment to collect proper funds
-Patrick misleading them with fail-doxxes

Despite not knowing who really did it, I'm confident Pat will inadvertently spill the beans in the near future

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I think you're overlooking the fact that the SFWA paid a lawyer to push back on Quasi for a narrowly scoped subpoena to discover the financial connection between Pat and the SFWA. There could be a number of reasons why they put up this money last minute:

-Pity
-Fear of bad press if Pat threw them under the bus
-Avoiding possible further legal action from Quasi
-timing payment to collect proper funds
-Patrick misleading them with fail-doxxes

Despite not knowing who really did it, I'm confident Pat will inadvertently spill the beans in the near future
I feel like the pity aspect is a compelling reason for sfwa members being behind it. They have to have realized they basically gave a tard a loaded gun and then watched him shoot himself, so if they don't feel bad or like they owe him something for that they probably should. Add to that there's definitely more than a few people who would donate to a fund because they think pat's in a fight for his life against cybernazis. We may never know, but no matter who it is I feel pretty safe assuming there's no masterplan unfolding that starts with quasi getting paid.

• Deleted by Rick Roblinson
Show…
I still suspect that he's getting bailed out from either an anti-Trump resistance PAC or it's the SFWA doing it so Quasi can't bother them anymore
The former doesn’t compute — he’s a nobody. And even so, their money is better spent on the ops who have eyes/ears on them, rather than playing some loss-leader/long tail shit with a prospective political influencer. Who’s already a damaged brand.

Granted I have no idea who is funding this as I can’t reconcile anyone who isn’t Pat being dumb enough to draw it out, accrue more debt, and then pay it. They’d suck it up and try to settle it as cleanly as possible.

Prison Enjoyer

No, stlaker, he wasn't paid.
7.png

I'm lost here. I thought this was the second, better, payment. What else is in play now?
See Pg. 166 of this thread -- This was the $10k remaining on the first (Cloudflare) judgment. The second, Google quash judgment has not been domesticated yet in Wisconsin.

G

I still suspect that he's getting bailed out from either an anti-Trump resistance PAC or it's the SFWA doing it so Quasi can't bother them anymore
It is possible that it isn't Lynne. It could be some scifi pedo or some gullible dipshit who saw him on MSDNC or one of those podcasts. I'm sure they'll be thrilled when they see him on the news again for being TS' top cust. It almost certainly isn't SFWA or a DNC-affiliated organization.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

The former doesn’t compute — he’s a nobody. And even so, their money is better spent on the ops who have eyes/ears on them, rather than playing some loss-leader/long tail shit with a prospective political influencer. Who’s already a damaged brand.
After the lady who runs that huge account called MullerSheWrote got exposed on Twitter I went down a rabbit hole of these PACs that sponsor people with large social media followings. Some of these orgs have more money than they know what to legally do with. One guy that Pat interacts with like he's his buddy (even though dude rarely gives him the time of day) is the Chair of a PAC that does things like put embarrassing pics of Trump on billboards.

After the lady who runs that huge account called MullerSheWrote got exposed on Twitter I went down a rabbit hole of these PACs that sponsor people with large social media followings. Some of these orgs have more money than they know what to legally do with. One guy that Pat interacts with like he's his buddy (even though dude rarely gives him the time of day) is the Chair of a PAC that does things like put embarrassing pics of Trump on billboards.
I remember that. Except she was seemingly on par with those Brooklyn Dad and Jeff Tiedrich types. I can’t see their benefactors pissing on Pat if he were on fire. He wants to be on of them, but isn’t. Why bother with him? He’s a nobody.

Again, I’ve got as much of a clue as anyone else.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

I remember that. Except she was seemingly on par with those Brooklyn Dad and Jeff Tiedrich types. I can’t see their benefactors pissing on Pat if he were on fire. He wants to be on of them, but isn’t. Why bother with him? He’s a nobody.

Those faggots all retweet pig when he starts to trend. That's how he really goes viral from time to time. It's probably why his checkmark was so valuable to him, and why he was posting depressing things on Facebook after he got banned for doxxing Nadolski. Ironically, Musk buying twitter and making the verification badge worthless probably helped Pat. Now he's on sort of a level ground without having a blue check

He would have been invited to the White House along with the rest of these propagandist pieces of shit if he was being paid to behave like a deranged leftist retard on social media:

SmartSelect_20230317-201209_Gallery.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
They would only know that if the mysterious benefactor paid quasis attorneys directly. If , like most of the hypotheses here, that benefactor wished to remain anonymous. Don't you think they just get the money to Rick somehow first?
Hmm I assumed the anonymity was maintained because Pig’s lawyers received the money then convey to Quasi’s. Interesting interesting.