• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

And I'm sure he considers this a point of pride. Like when the interim judge quashed the subpoena and he thought he wouldn't owe attorney's fees. He was like "HA! Quasi is out that money! Yes I wasted over $100,000 of charity money, but I didn't have to pay a penny, and I inflicted $23,000+ of financial damage against a guy engaged in 1st amendment-protected free speech!" And right after the $41,000+ was paid, it was "We didn't pay a single penny. It was somebody else", as if getting somebody to pay $41,000 to save you from going to jail is something to be proud of.

I'm gonna guess after this second judgement, and Pat no longer having anything to do with this, whoever has the purse that paid all of this is going to come to a settlement with Quasi where they agree to pay 75% of what remains or whatever, leaving Quasi in the hole a few grand in exchange for no more time wasted on this BS, and Patrick will consider that a "victory". After wasting $100,000 of charity money, and getting some poor woman to pull out her purse and pay well over $50,000, Pat "wins" because an independently wealthy man is out a few grand.
I believe the Debtor is still on the hook to the IRS for the tax burden these payments have created (if someone else made the payments).

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
And I'm sure he considers this a point of pride. Like when the interim judge quashed the subpoena and he thought he wouldn't owe attorney's fees. He was like "HA! Quasi is out that money! Yes I wasted over $100,000 of charity money, but I didn't have to pay a penny, and I inflicted $23,000+ of financial damage against a guy engaged in 1st amendment-protected free speech!" And right after the $41,000+ was paid, it was "We didn't pay a single penny. It was somebody else", as if getting somebody to pay $41,000 to save you from going to jail is something to be proud of.

I'm gonna guess after this second judgement, and Pat no longer having anything to do with this, whoever has the purse that paid all of this is going to come to a settlement with Quasi where they agree to pay 75% of what remains or whatever, leaving Quasi in the hole a few grand in exchange for no more time wasted on this BS, and Patrick will consider that a "victory". After wasting $100,000 of charity money, and getting some poor woman to pull out her purse and pay well over $50,000, Pat "wins" because an independently wealthy man is out a few grand.
Quasi has all the cards. They can drag this out all they want, he’s getting 100% of what he’s owed. They have absolutely no leverage for bargaining. The longer this drags on, the more Lynn has to shell out.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
1000010144.jpg

:fighter_lg:

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child

Do you have any freaking idea how much a couple grand is worth in Oman?

DanFielding

Why would Quasi settle for anything less than 100% of what he’s owed?

"...you will never know how much more money is available in this fight to put you away forever."

Please spend more of the SFWA's money that could otherwise be spent helping marginalized coons and troons, Pat. Use that privilege child.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
He's playing the long con, calling a fat idiot a fat idiot then sitting back and getting paid. I respect that.
Management has made it pretty clear that this process isn't pleasant for any of the parties involved. Putting up 5 figures to defend yourself from some fat prick who keeps throwing a proverbial middle-finger in your face about how he won't pay a thing, dragging the process along while your own lawyer bills you for hours, isn't "sitting back and getting paid." I've never been in a similar situation, but I bet it sucks.

That's what makes everything that pat has done so egregious. He started this 5 year long feud right away by intentionally being a prick with the catastrophic "norm/11" tweet. Pat put that tweet out specifically to be a cunt. He started all of this just to be a cunt. He dragged a guy into a farce of a lawsuit, forcing him to ante up $20k just to be a cunt. He convinced the sfwa to drop $100k of member dies just so he could be a cunt. He even dodged paying his inevitable judgement for a year just to be a cunt. Now here we are, another $60-70k (?) in legal support from his mystery benefactor (Lynne, duh) paid to cover judgements that he boldly declared he'd never pay, and the guy is still being a prick. He doesn't care about steamrolling over other people's lives just so he's gets to be a cunt. That's the worst thing about pat. Fuck that guy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
"...you will never know how much more money is available in this fight to put you away forever."

Please spend more of the SFWA's money that could otherwise be spent helping marginalized coons and troons, Pat. Use that privilege child.
So even after his swatter has been arrested, he still thinks people that make fun of him on twitter will go to prison forever.