I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Sounds like Jerry might have a direct line to who is actually footing the bill and Pat no longer can control how it plays out by trying to stretch it to the last minute. He can just sit back and tweet about trump while an actual adult resolves his debts. I can only hope that pat/niki have to slowly pay it back with their own private arrangement ( most likely interest free)
If Pat was tied to self swatting, was arrested, tried and convicted for self swatting and magically came out of prison- the first thing he’d do is go back on Twitter and start childing and stalkering people. He would have learned nothing, and blamed everything on the stlaker child’s. “They gave me no choice” “I had to… they wouldn’t leave me alone.”

He’s never going to learn or grow- he’s incapable of it.

G

If Pat was tied to self swatting, was arrested, tried and convicted for self swatting and magically came out of prison- the first thing he’d do is go back on Twitter and start childing and stalkering people. He would have learned nothing, and blamed everything on the stlaker child’s. “They gave me no choice” “I had to… they wouldn’t leave me alone.”

He’s never going to learn or grow- he’s incapable of it.
It'd be the same explanation as the daughter murder threats. "I didn't have enough money to fight it, so I just pled guilty. But I am totally innocent."

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Infuriating. Especially because if you read annotated online versions of the constitution / bill of rights it’s MORE informative because it tells you exactly which parts have been amended / are out dated.

Again, his logic is just so flimsy. @admin knows all the logical inconsistencies (what the fuck do you call them…i took a critical thinking class in high school but failed it ala Pat)

Informal fallacies are context dependent. They are informal because they have an element of subjectivity and depend on the definitions of the terms not the structure or validity (in general). Here, this is probably an appeal to authority fallacy? Its a weird one because he's referring to himself incorrectly as an authority, but I've never heard of someone ruining their honeymoon and vacations to set up a fallacious way to end an argument.

9. The ad verecundiam fallacy concerns appeals to authority or expertise. Fundamentally, the fallacy involves accepting as evidence for a proposition the pronouncement of someone who is taken to be an authority but is not really an authority. This can happen when non-experts parade as experts in fields in which they have no special competence—when, for example, celebrities endorse commercial products or social movements. Similarly, when there is controversy, and authorities are divided, it is an error to base one’s view on the authority of just some of them. (See also 2.4 below.)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I bet she encouraged / told Niki to say yes if he proposed because he (looked like) he was successful author at the time.

Actually, have we ever seen any tweets from Pat about when he proposed and she said yes? He makes a note of everything and would use his gf saying “yes” to marrying a him a tweet for attention. Odd…

Speculate! Did Niki tell him they are getting married so her mom will support them?
Being married opens up a lot more tax breaks, so Im sure that was another reason. I bet her mom let them know what loop holes open up when they are married.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Being married opens up a lot more tax breaks, so Im sure that was another reason. I bet her mom let them know what loop holes open up when they are married.
That’s I’m thinking - they seem like roommates who happen to be married. She looks happier around anyone that isn’t him. I’d have to look through his tweets but I don’t remember him ever tweeting about him getting engaged / how he propprosed etc which he would have done multiple times for attention. Lynne seems like she is fully in charge for her dopey daughter who already had a BK in her 20s while working for her.

Her business is so shady and is very vague - yet we’re too believe they have paying clients when it’s not even clear what they do? It’s all so weird and fat.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
It'd be the same explanation as the daughter murder threats. "I didn't have enough money to fight it, so I just pled guilty. But I am totally innocent."
Let’s take it one step further. In all of the years since, Pat has spent more money fighting the internet than to sue for custody or any kind of visitation rights.

@866-Ron-0-Fez or was it @BakersfieldChimp said that his blog post was bullshit and he was trying to tie the Robin Williams suicide to his own life, for sympathy points. There never was a monster, he thought Jon was the real father which is why he made the threat and signed away the rights to the kid. Even after it’s evident the kid is his, he’s spent more money fighting the internet than getting any kind of visitation or custody.

Pat’s a piece of shit and deserves all the things that happen to him.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
What boggles my mind about what you just said is that it's only like a couple of hundred dollars to go get a DNA test. If he really had the seed of doubt planted in his head for whatever reason he could've know for a fact for a few hundred dollars.
If you didn’t happen to notice, once the retard makes a decision, there’s no going back. It’ll be retcon upon retcon, cope upon cope. You can’t be an expert on anything with a 1.78 GPA in HS, no certification in a trade or a college degree to speak of.

G

If you didn’t happen to notice, once the retard makes a decision, there’s no going back. It’ll be retcon upon retcon, cope upon cope. You can’t be an expert on anything with a 1.78 GPA in HS, no certification in a trade or a college degree to speak of.
He really does just double down harder than a cumia when it comes to being a complete dumb fuck. Sometimes I really don't understand what the obsession with this idiot is after half a decade on an Opie and Anthony BBS, but every time I get to that point he says or does something more unbelievably stupid and enraging. Then I totally get why it's been five years of just dunking on this fucking idiot.

This fucking idiot cannot just leave it alone.

G

makes you wonder if hypothetically...Rick wasn't involved in the process at all this time?!!!??
And I'm sure he considers this a point of pride. Like when the interim judge quashed the subpoena and he thought he wouldn't owe attorney's fees. He was like "HA! Quasi is out that money! Yes I wasted over $100,000 of charity money, but I didn't have to pay a penny, and I inflicted $23,000+ of financial damage against a guy engaged in 1st amendment-protected free speech!" And right after the $41,000+ was paid, it was "We didn't pay a single penny. It was somebody else", as if getting somebody to pay $41,000 to save you from going to jail is something to be proud of.

I'm gonna guess after this second judgement, and Pat no longer having anything to do with this, whoever has the purse that paid all of this is going to come to a settlement with Quasi where they agree to pay 75% of what remains or whatever, leaving Quasi in the hole a few grand in exchange for no more time wasted on this BS, and Patrick will consider that a "victory". After wasting $100,000 of charity money, and getting some poor woman to pull out her purse and pay well over $50,000, Pat "wins" because an independently wealthy man is out a few grand.